Herschel Walker called abortion 'hypocrite' by second woman

Scott

image.jpeg

A second anonymous woman has come forward to accuse an anti-abortion Georgia Senate candidate of pressuring her into terminating her pregnancy during their relationship.

The unnamed accuser called Herschel Walker, a Republican, "a hypocrite" who is "not fit to be a US senator".

The ex-NFL star has denied both claims, calling the latest one "foolishness".

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-63408234

BBC.jpg

So nobody is allowed to enlighten themselves and change their opinion on any subject.  That would eliminate most career politicians from running again.

I never thought, at a young age, abortions were wrong.  Now that I know otherwise, I've changed my opinion, and they are flat out murder, IMHO

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Credo said:

So, you changed your mind and now an entire country is forced to change their mind with you?  I don't think that's how it works.

I changed my mind about abortions.

I did NOT change my mind about women's right to control their bodies.

Although, 'my body, my decision' isn't allowed for all, as proven by comments the past couple years.  Hypocrites come to mind.

58 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

singly apparent that Walker is not in favor of contraception, this will undoubtedly endear him to some on the swivel eyed religious right of the GOP.

Depends on what cult he belongs to and or against his beliefs of interfering in GOD's plan. 

The Catholic Church was 100% against for so long, and seem to have changed their stance, a wee bit, I think, possibly due to loss revenues / dwindling membership support.

Also, the CC is against abortions ... no hypocrites in that cult.

No prob, hit the confessional, a few hail Marys, a little jingle left in the basket, and all good / absolved till next week ????

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

So nobody is allowed to enlighten themselves and change their opinion on any subject.  That would eliminate most career politicians from running again.

I never thought, at a young age, abortions were wrong.  Now that I know otherwise, I've changed my opinion, and they are flat out murder, IMHO

Abortion is a very emotive issue and one upon which no other person should impose their view on other people’s bodies. 

This includes pressuring someone into having or denying someone access to such. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

If Hershel would just come out and say it happened but he regrets it due to his newfound beliefs, I would have more respect for him.  But he's denying it all and just flatout lying.  Over and over again.  It's embarrassing to watch. 

Or the chickies are ... that's never happened before ????

Edited by KhunLA

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Although, 'my body, my decision' isn't allowed for all, as proven by comments the past couple years.  Hypocrites come to mind.

You aren’t running for public office on a platform of removing women’s right to ‘My body my decision’.

Spot the difference?

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Out of curiosity, what choice over your body have you been denied.?

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Credo said:

Out of curiosity, what choice over your body have you been denied.?

You really have to ask ...  here's a clue:

"proven by comments the past couple years"

Never said I was 'denied' anything, just the hypocrisy of some posters.

*Deleted post edited out*

Don't pop the champagne just yet, hate to see you disappointed after claiming it looks so sweet. Poll Oct 20-24

One in four potential voters have already cast their ballots in this election. These voters back Warnock (61%) over Walker (34%) by a large margin. Among other voters who intend to vote during Georgia’s early voting period, more are aligned with Warnock (37% definite and 15% probable) than Walker (28% definite and 14% probable). The Republican, however, has a large advantage among those who plan to vote on Election Day – 39% definite and 15% probable for Walker compared with just 24% definite and 10% probable for Warnock.

“It’s pretty reasonable to come up with turnout scenarios where either candidate is slightly ahead. The unknown question is to what extent Republican enthusiasm on Election Day is able to overcome the Democratic advantage in early voting,” said Murray.

https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/monmouthpoll_ga_102622/

Edited by Scott
  • Like 1

On 10/27/2022 at 9:04 AM, KhunLA said:

It's not about him changing his opinion, it's about him lying.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1