For 90-day online report, what put for arrival date?

My online report was rejected with note, "Arrival date invalid." I had put the date that Immigration stamped me in at the airport. Is that correct? After my arrival, I went to CW to apply for a Non-O, and then again to receive the Non-O. Should I be using one of those dates instead?

Thank you for help.

13 hours ago, david_je said:

My online report was rejected with note, "Arrival date invalid." I had put the date that Immigration stamped me in at the airport. Is that correct? After my arrival, I went to CW to apply for a Non-O, and then again to receive the Non-O. Should I be using one of those dates instead?

Thank you for help.

The date of your last entry into the country has always been the one I've used, and have never had any issue with. Which would also be the date connected with the TM-6 entry card. (The card has been done away with, though, but we have to assume your last entry date is recorded in the system.)

Only way to find out what's gone wrong is to do the report in person and find out why you received the 'arrival date invalid' notation in their rejection.

Edited by rwilem
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Mansell said:

Quick question Joe.

I did marriage extension a year ago and immigration officers came to my house later. No problem.

I did another one this month, and immigration are coming tomorrow.

I thought they only came the first year?

this is up to Immigration. I never had any visits (Chaeng Wattana)

15 hours ago, Mansell said:

Quick question Joe.

I did marriage extension a year ago and immigration officers came to my house later. No problem.

I did another one this month, and immigration are coming tomorrow.

I thought they only came the first year?

We have had them a few times in recent years. The year they brought it in we had already booked to go away and they phoned up the day before, not a  problem, just came when we got back over a week later. Last year they phoned up about half an hour before they turned up.

All a bit hit and miss, we have had no witnesses required, witnesses have had to be at the house when they came, and last year they went and knocked on the neighbours door, people that have only been here 5 minutes. We didn't have any neighbours when I built the house 14 years ago.

Went yesterday, no mention of a home visit so a bit of wait and see.

So they came and were only here five minutes. Same guys as last year as one asked about our cats, so he had a good memory. I asked if they now came every year, and they responded, Yes.

we had a Thai friend there as a witness, and they took her name and address, then took some pics of her, my wife, and me. Thanked us and gone. Painless.

On 11/1/2022 at 8:27 AM, ubonjoe said:

When you applied for the non-o and it was issued the visa the gave you a new entry stamp with a 90 day stay on it. Try that date for your 90 day report.

I did that and today got back "date of arrival is incorrect." Any other ideas? Thanks.

17 minutes ago, david_je said:

I did that and today got back "date of arrival is incorrect." Any other ideas? Thanks.

Use the date you entered the country to see if that will work. Be sure you enter it correctly (day/month/year).