Citrus Extract Spray Prevents Covid, influenza

snoop1130

• 2 months later...
On 11/12/2022 at 10:49 AM, Confuscious said:

Are you the foreigner who is walking around without mask while 99% of the people are wearing a mask?
What a pityful sight of an obnoxious foreigner not respecting the mask wearing of the other 99%.

I never said that I am not wearing one. I actually wear them in places that are signed required. but where I am 90% of thais do not wear masks in public.

I pretty much rely on my immune system to do what it does, and does an excellent job at that.

Simply fight, kills all things entering my body quite successfully without any of the products, potions, sprays, creams, meds, vaccines, the snake oil salespersons are pushing.

68 yrs on, and seems to work perfectly, all by itself.   Imaging that.  I prefer not to fix, what isn't broken.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

After this covid interval is finished I hope someone collects all the false information given out.

In Malaysia for all of 2020 they ran an ad saying that on arriving home all clothes should go straight into the washing machine, sanitize yourself, shower etc etc. Made it sound like a decontamination unit.

Not to mention all those people washing their groceries with bleach before bringing them into the house.

Remember the "deep clean" businesses

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

I pretty much rely on my immune system to do what it does, and does an excellent job at that.

Simply fight, kills all things entering my body quite successfully without any of the products, potions, sprays, creams, meds, vaccines, the snake oil salespersons are pushing.

68 yrs on, and seems to work perfectly, all by itself.   Imaging that.  I prefer not to fix, what isn't broken.

Yes, but the kids nowadays, only used to being glued to their smartphones, don't seem to have such a good immune system.

2 minutes ago, StayinThailand2much said:

Yes, but the kids nowadays, only used to being glued to their smartphones, don't seem to have such a good immune system.

Also the very lowest risk to any serious effects of covid, if even noticing they've been exposed to it, as along with most people, only experience mild flu symptoms, IF that.

7 hours ago, KhunLA said:

That’s called survivor bias, how about you come back and let us know when you die and what you died from so we can make an objective evaluation.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, KhunLA said:

Also the very lowest risk to any serious effects of covid, if even noticing they've been exposed to it, as along with most people, only experience mild flu symptoms, IF that.

100% correct… well, apart from the 6.7 million people that died ????

The vaccines have saved millions of lives.

You didn’t need one, great for you.

• Haha 1

I was listening to a programme on BBC Radio 4 a couple of weeks ago about the effectiveness of nasal sprays sold as a defence against colds and flu.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001gl6g

One of the products reviewed was Vicks First Defence, which acts by creating an acidic environment within the nasal cavity which viruses find it hard to survive in. The mechanics behind this Thai nasal spray seem similar, with the citrus extract (citric acid) creating the acidic environment.

The expert opinion was there was evidence, albeit in very limited clinical trials, that this approach had some merit. 

Edited by Stocky

1 hour ago, HighPriority said:

100% correct… well, apart from the 6.7 million people that died ????

The vaccines have saved millions of lives.

You didn’t need one, great for you.

Maybe if I was old and unhealthy, I'd be concerned.   I'm 68, and not even in a high risk category, IMHO ... far scarier things out their to be concerned about if diagnosed with:

image.png.08b50c11569946f6f7337603a293e55c.png

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/coronavirus-age-sex-demographics/

On 11/12/2022 at 7:38 AM, jaywalker2 said:

Just a saline or hydrogen peroxide rinse is supposed to be effective in killing any covid germs in the nasal passages.

And by the way remember when they announced that Thai researchers had developed their own vacdine? Whatever happened to that?

Yeah - put hydrogen peroxide up your nose.  I'll wish you hadn't.

14 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Maybe if I was old and unhealthy, I'd be concerned.   I'm 68, and not even in a high risk category, IMHO ... far scarier things out their to be concerned about if diagnosed with:

image.png.08b50c11569946f6f7337603a293e55c.png

The above figures reflect vaccinations, thank you science community. 

34 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

The chart you're citing from Worldometers appears to be OLD 2020 era data just from China, which in and of itself is notoriously unreliable... All in all, it means nothing. Here's the broader look at the chart info you excerpted above:

02.jpg.206928e2c3194589a271a6be8a10537f.jpg

03.jpg.354dd70cfecded4d996806e484719470.jpg

And, not surprisingly, there is actual real and more current data on that subject that you could have cited, but didn't.

According to the US CDC, for example, there have been since the start of the pandemic in the U.S. alone 637 COVID deaths of children ages 0 - 4, and 986 COVID deaths among youngsters ages 5 to 18.

So anyone suggesting children are somehow immune from serious health impacts from COVID is simply wrong. And these CDC numbers below only deal with youngster COVID deaths, and not the far larger numbers of COVID hospitalizations and COVID illnesses.

05.jpg.2d6ec39994ab3b588c40a714c6ca7608.jpg

https://data.cdc.gov/NCHS/Deaths-by-Sex-Ages-0-18-years/xa4b-4pzv

• Like 1