Prayut Urged To Help Make Prawit Post-Election PM

webfact

OMG, how about the people actually electing you and not just the party you are connected too - win your individual seat - oh that's right you don't need too, as long as you are a member of the various parties on offer you can appoint whoever you like as long as you are a member of  the partys that formed  a coalition .....corrupt as ## and more important .........not even close to democracy - win a seat voted for by the people and become an MP..............not in Thailand, I feel sorry for the Thai people when they think they have democracy because they vote - why do you end up with these same people you didn't vote for running the country ??????? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, smedly said:

OMG, how about the people actually electing you and not just the party you are connected too - win your individual seat - oh that's right you don't need too, as long as you are a member of the various parties on offer you can appoint whoever you like as long as you are a member of  the partys that formed  a coalition .....corrupt as ## and more important .........not even close to democracy - win a seat voted for by the people and become an MP..............not in Thailand, I feel sorry for the Thai people when they think they have democracy because they vote - why do you end up with these same people you didn't vote for running the country ??????? 

If I remember rightly, didn't Prayut himself decribe it as "Thai-style democracy"?