Indian tourist get BIG surprise on Beach road.

Social Media

I couldn't help laughing, adding insult to injury by stealing his watch, maybe he could get fined as well for 'procurement.' No doubt he won't see the funny side of it while weeping on his curry, as far as he is concerned Pattaya is a pain in the rrrrrs

Edited by soalbundy
  • Haha 2

What BS. It is not illegal to pick up a prostitute.  Under the Prostitution Act main offences are:

Prositutes causing a nuisance by soliciting. 

Keeping a baudy house. 

Customs having commercial sex with under 18 year olds.

I suppose that doesn't stop Pattaya BiB telling Indian tourists it is against the law.  

• Like 1

Let me confess my experience with ladyboys. I had a few lady acquaintances in Nana plaza and I used to drink local whiskey with them occasionally.  Many times I give them 100 bahts and a few times I invited them to eat with me. 

One time I was drunk and high on those illegal stuff you buy from African peddlers and picked up a ladyboy from outside Thermae. As we went to the room, she asked for money upfront and immediately my suspicion rose. I told her to show me her pu... but she refused and kept on demanding for money before undressing. I gave her 200 baht and told her to leave. She became hostile and told me to she would beat me up if I ever goto Nana. I told her go ahead and she could do whatever she wanted and if she won't leave immediately I will call hotel security and picked up the phone. Then she calmed down and asked me for 200 baht. I said no you had your chance but did not take it. Eventually I gave her 100 baht and she left. 

Note: I never keep anything valuable lying around in my room. This was in early days of smartphones and people had those famous Nokia phones.

• Thanks 2

4 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

The important details are missing :biggrin:

Hotel on Soi 8. I have an idea which one it is.

A constant stream of Indians walking down to beach from there.

The katoeys must have a great time. Lots and lots of complete newbies to rip off.

Not those "know it all farangs" :biggrin:

Would anyone from a western country pay up front?

5 hours ago, khunPer said:

There is so much I don't understand about Thailand, one of them is Indian men's interest in katoys...:whistling:

Hmmm... it's mostly my Brit and Aussie friends who like to 'walk on the wild side' on occasion. One Aussie friend still living in Oz comes up to Thailand just to partake because he couldn't do so back home and maintain his 'respectable exterior'. That, and what Aussie ladyboys look like ????

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Catoni said:

He’s lucky the police just told him that what he did was also illegal and he could have been charged. He’s lucky they thought it was funny and let him off the hook and decided to help him. 
   I guess this Indian wasn’t in Thailand to spend time at Buddhist temples working towards enlightenment. 

enlightenment can be achieved in many ways grasshopper ????

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, SiSePuede419 said:

Have you seen Indian woman? 

Quite a few lost the genetic lottery. ????

And then you add arrogance on top.  We used to be the most advanced civilization in the world!  We taught you Thais language, how to write Sanskrit and even the concept of zero!

IIRC the concept of zero was developed by the Arabs, not the Indians, before they became religious ratbags.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, 2baht said:

Plucked his eyebrows on the way

Shaved his legs then he was a she

She said "Hey man, take a walk on the wild side"!

Well, I'm not dumb, but I can't understand
Why she walks like a woman and talks like a man

Girls will be boys and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
Except for Lola

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

12 hours ago, 2baht said:

Plucked his eyebrows on the way

Shaved his legs then he was a she

She said "Hey man, take a walk on the wild side"!

You've got your mother in a whirl 'cause she's
Not sure if you're a boy or a girl

I'm a boy, I'm a boy
But my ma won't admit it
I'm a boy, I'm a boy
But if I say I am, I get it

• Thumbs Up 2