Thai actress “Pinky” expected to be released on bail Wednesday evening

snoop1130

Thai-PBS-World-logo-2022-11-30T190549.027.png

Former actress Savika Chaiyadej, aka “Pinky”, is expected to leave the Central Women’s Correctional Institution tonight, after the Criminal Court granted her temporary release on five-million baht bail.

The conditions on the bail include a ban on travelling abroad, reporting to the court every month and notifying the court seven days before changing her place of residence.

The former actress has previously applied for bail on several occasions, since being held on remand in August, but the court refused to grant it over concerns that she might try to escape.

Full Story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/thai-actress-pinky-expected-to-be-released-on-bail-wednesday-evening/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2022-11-30

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Haha 1

I don't know whether she and her family knowingly scammed people, but wow she made some really stupid and greedy decisions. Now she is facing a likely very long prison sentence. Her career is toast. As is Thai tradition, she will undoubtedly be living in Dubai shortly.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Denim said:

Her boyfriend ' Perky ' was waiting outside the prison gates to drive her away from a throng of reporters.

I can see a rom-com movie on the horizon; 'Pinky and Perky go to Dubai' ... hahaha ???????? ... Maybe they could get the Kardashian to invest and appear in the movie ... the more trash humans the better.  

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The conditions on the bail include a ban on travelling abroad, reporting to the court every month and notifying the court seven days before changing her place of residence.

I won't.......................................

Pinky Promise Despicable Me GIF - Pinky Promise Despicable Me Agnes GIFs

• Haha 2

"The conditions on the bail include a ban on travelling abroad, reporting to the court every month and notifying the court seven days before changing her place of residence. "

Nothing about getting on a private jet, I see????? She swindled 1.9 billion baht, I'm sure she can afford to lose 5 million?

• Like 1