Lady Susan Hussey quits over remarks to charity boss Ngozi Fulani

Scott

2 minutes ago, Puccini said:

I guess only Fulani would be able to confirm that authoritatively. The strongest suggestion I have seen is on the webpage 

https://www.turbulenttimes.co.uk/news/front-page/immigration-a-black-day/

A racist hit job but it did confirm that Ngozi had changed her name as soon as she became an adult and long before she founded Sistah Space.

The dead namers on here should be ashamed of themselves.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

And your link also has this :

"A domestic abuse organisation for African heritage people

You may ask why we need a domestic abuse organisation specifcally for African heritage people."

I see I have been wasting my time all along trying to debate with someone who refuses to debate in good faith. The truth could not be clearer that SS acts likes any other charity.

You don't even have the good grace to admit when you are wrong. You're on ignore from here on in.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Sistaspace charity is trying to raise 100 000 Pounds to buy a new house to house African and Caribbean descent female victims of abuse , lets hope this publicity helps them reach their goal 

https://www.londonworld.com/news/sistah-space-black-women-domestic-abuse-charity-ps100000-refuge-3861190

Sistah Space: Black women’s domestic abuse charity need to raise £100,000 for refuge

“The space will be accessible 24hrs a day in case of emergencies and will be (wo-)manned full time.”

Apparently, they had the money on 31/03/2021 

https://register-of-charities.charitycommission.gov.uk/charity-search/-/charity-details/5120148/financial-history

Their latest annual financial report seems to be a bit late.

7 minutes ago, cmsally said:

It seems that in the past year or so they had funding from BLM.

However in previous years Fulani also had funding from the Prince's Trust. Seems she might go to the highest bidder.

Charities will do that every time. Reprehensible.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/2/2022 at 11:33 PM, johnnybangkok said:

And no you're not racist (and there's really no need to flash your credentials) but you are VERY confused.

Glad that you accept I am not racist, My "credentials being flashed"? I am above board in both in the "real world" and  this "virtual world".

I am not confused in my opinion, it might not align with you or many others, not my problem, accept it. 

Kindest regards

Paul

1 hour ago, proton said:

Here we go that old word hate again, why not throw in the R word while you are at it. Nobody has said anything about hating black victims of domestic violence. 

Sure, racists are subhuman creeps. Not pointing any fingers but they know who and what they are.

All this dumping on Ngozi is just that, racist hate.

Edited by ozimoron

11 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Burst the bubble your in its much more controversial than that behave. 

There's no controversy. Ngozi has achieved far more than many here will do in a lifetime. The pathetic excuses being drummed up to hide blatant racism are just that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

But you are supposed to get defensive and prove that you don't hate them .

Don't you have any Black female friends who are victims of domestic violence ?

If not, why not , is it because you hate them ?

Nonsense again.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Ngozi got upset because Lady Hussey moved Ngozis hair to see her name tag ,  now the name tag should be in a place where it can be seen and not be covered .

Did Ngozi deliberately cover her name tag (with her hair)for the reason that people would then have to ask what her name was ?

That isn't what upset the charity worker, it was the racist questioning that was the issue.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

There's no controversy. Ngozi has achieved far more than many here will do in a lifetime. The pathetic excuses being drummed up to hide blatant racism are just that.

Yes a black activist got lucky enough to attract a 83 old woman who was a close friend of the late Queen and got it recorded. 

I thought it had been already been judged as unacceptable language and racist by the Prince William her godson so what more could a pom expect from ozimoron. ????????????????

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

Yes a black activist got lucky enough to attract a 83 old woman who was a close friend of the late Queen and got it recorded. 

I thought it had been already been judged as unacceptable language and racist by the Prince William her godson so what more could a pom expect from ozimoron. ????????????????

The haters can't even accept that P William characterised her words as racist.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Kwasaki said:

At the end of the day I would judge that it was a clash of ages that didn't work out on the day. 

Meanwhile an upset old lady and an activist going to as many radio station and TV station that invite her. 

I do think that there's a bit more to it than that .

Ngozi is an activist who has spoken about against the Palace previously and accused them of being racist and She is also seeking more funding for her charity as they want to buy a house in London paid for from the charity donations and extra  publicity would help them reach their monetary target

Ngozi did appear to act in a stubborn  obstinate manner and only she knows whether she planned it or not  .but at the end of the day , Ngozi is now famous and her charity has had  lots of publicity and hopefully she can buy that house now , or her charity can buy that house now

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Ngozi did appear to act in a stubborn  obstinate manner

No she didn't

9 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

whether she planned it or not

Prove that this was planned or retract the accusation.

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Thumbs Up 1