Trump calls for the termination of the Constitution in Truth Social post

Scott

6 minutes ago, Skallywag said:

Have been saying since Jan. 6 that POTUS 45 will eventually be indicted and expatriate himself to a non-extradition country to avoid jail.  OF course even from Russia or China or any of the middle east countries, he can still spout off on socials to satisfy his followers/ devotees

Chayna doesn't like him much.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Trump is looking like a modern day Hamlet. A case of getting away with something for long and not learning any lessons and letting anger and revenge get the better of him. 

Or Macbeth with; “Is this a dagger which I see before me"

17 hours ago, Berkshire said:

Agree that Trump should just go hibernate somewhere so we can stop talking about him.  But he never shuts up.  And fact is he's the only declared candidate for POTUS in 2024 and GOP front runner.  So yeah, his nutty comments are still unfortunately news.

Doesn't mean that anti Trumpers need to post about him on as many posts as possible though. Boring reading the same hate posts over and over.

11 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

What has Hunter Biden to do with elections, he wasn't a candidate. What would be a valid reason to overturn the result of an election as there is no proof whatsoever that they were fraudulent.

The comment was about twitthing's suppression of a story, not about Hunter per se. Did you miss that?

5 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Almost a full time job tackling the rampant misinformation here. 

Contrary to your extremely false claim, Joe Biden himself called Donald Trump an "illegitimate President". Most of the democrat power players did. You know this, I have pointed it out to you before on several occasions.

"Former Vice President Joe Biden says he 'absolutely agrees' with comment that Trump is an 'illegitimate president'

https://www.insider.com/joe-biden-says-he-agrees-trump-is-illegitimate-president-2019-5

I'm not finding any allegation by Biden of electoral fraud there. Maybe he's referring to Comey? Or Benghazi!

• Like 1