Trump calls for the termination of the Constitution in Truth Social post

Scott

1 hour ago, AndyFoxy said:

Probably do......but who cares what they think.

Indeed! A true Trumper you are, seeing as you don't care what others think and just want your man in power regardless of the votes saying otherwise. 

You are aware that there are avenues for you to emigrate into the land you love, right? Not that you would agree with it, seeing as you are anti-immigration. Or perhaps you would, but only a certain shade of immigrant? 

Edited by JCauto
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

No, not really. I knew he was a BS artist before he was elected. Hell, he was a builder from New York City- what did you expect? Perhaps his one failing that grew unexpectedly was his absolute hatred of being seen as a "loser". IMHO that began to cloud his decision making more and more as time went on. 

People knew he was shady when he got elected. I couldn't believe waking up to Trump being prez. Then I saw the videos of liberals absolutely melting down, unbelievable how they carried on. That's when I became a fan.

Anything that caused these candy assed liberals this much pain can't be all bad.

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, candide said:

For once, I may agree with you to a certain extent. It's mainly that Trump is ready to do or say anything, as long as he thinks it can benefit him.

"..... Trump is ready to do or say anything, as long as he thinks it can benefit him."

Loads of evidence this is true.

Also seems to me that the benefits he got from having Kushner around outweighed his dislike for anything not white supremicist.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, candide said:

For once, I may agree with you to a certain extent. It's mainly that Trump is ready to do or say anything, as long as he thinks it can benefit him.

You're just now waking up to this realization? But, it doesn't take away some of his policies were legit, regardless how the progressives reacted.

• Haha 2

On 12/4/2022 at 12:22 PM, Skallywag said:

Have been saying since Jan. 6 that POTUS 45 will eventually be indicted and expatriate himself to a non-extradition country to avoid jail.  OF course even from Russia or China or any of the middle east countries, he can still spout off on socials to satisfy his followers/ devotees

Somewhere in that comment is:

- 'what (non-extradition) country would accept him / give him asylum and how would that sit with his massive ego?' 

Hey no problem - Nth. Korea!

But would that country allow him to speak freely? 

Even Fox News seems to be distancing itself now.....

Elon Musk says Constitution is greater than any president

Musk responds to President Trump's push to terminate parts of The Constitution

Twitter CEO Elon Musk turned to the social media platform he owns on Sunday night to say the U.S. Constitution was greater than any president.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/elon-musk-says-constitution-greater-president

• Like 1

Just now, Aussieroaming said:

They should have an Island called Despot Island, where the world can send muppets like Trump, Putin and others into exile. Then we could watch the reality show as they stabbed each other in the back as their allegiances change.

Didn't they imprison Napoleon somewhere similar....

3 hours ago, JCauto said:

Indeed! A true Trumper you are, seeing as you don't care what others think and just want your man in power regardless of the votes saying otherwise. 

You are aware that there are avenues for you to emigrate into the land you love, right? Not that you would agree with it, seeing as you are anti-immigration. Or perhaps you would, but only a certain shade of immigrant? 

Your insight is out of this world, chief.

5 hours ago, Berkshire said:

It does seem like most non-Americans who support Trump are more white nationalist than their American counterparts.  So I'm sorry your President is not white nationalist enough for you.  Probably a good thing. 

Lol

3 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

People knew he was shady when he got elected. I couldn't believe waking up to Trump being prez. Then I saw the videos of liberals absolutely melting down, unbelievable how they carried on. That's when I became a fan.

Anything that caused these candy assed liberals this much pain can't be all bad.

Yes, cutting off your nose to spite your face is regarded as a good idea among the MAGA base. Not the sharpest lot of people, are they.....:coffee1:

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The USA should get rid of its constitution completely , its unnecessary these days and a hindrance to progression .

Other Countries manage just fine without a constitution 

Like Thailand right....lol

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

The USA should get rid of its constitution completely , its unnecessary these days and a hindrance to progression .

Other Countries manage just fine without a constitution 

As I said earlier:

This is what Trump, MAGA and Trump supporters have become, a movement to overthrow the Constitution of the United States.