Trump calls for the termination of the Constitution in Truth Social post

Scott

7 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

CNN left out the whole context... Former President Trump called for the termination of the Constitution’s rules regarding elections to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election following the release of more detailed information about Twitter’s role in suppressing a story about Hunter Biden. “A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution,” Trump said in a Truth Social post. “Our great ‘Founders’ did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!”

I'm surprised. 

7 minutes ago, pomchop said:

Election fraud evidence after 60+ court cases and several recounts done by republicans?  ZERO credible evidence.

Jan 6 coup attempt and election fraud claims? 

Dozens of witnesses mostly republicans.  Thousands of documents.  Hundreds of hours of HD video and audio showing in graphic detail the brutal attack on the capitol.  Videos and audio of Trump fomenting a coup.  More videos and audio of Trump pushing the big lie of election fraud two years after the election but still can't lay any proof or evidence on the table. More and more verdicts by juries who looked at evidence presented against rioters convicted.

But yet trumpers continue the same old tired conspiracy theories of election fraud, the capitol riot was just a demonstration, poor little donnie is being picked on by the media, the supreme court, judges that he appointed continue to reject his BS because he has NO EVIDENCE.

Just how much longer can someone keep spouting the same old accusations of fraud with NO EVICENCE and yet still have millions of grown adults send him money and scream fraud?

Trump is truly amazing that he has conned so many otherwise sane people into accepting an accusation as fact with no EVIDENCE.  

It is really simple.  If you have evidence then lay it out for the courts and all to see.  Stop crying wolf when there is no wolf.

In my view Trump is just Jefferson Davis reborn in his later years....

On 12/3/2022 at 5:10 PM, Thailand said:

Cue men in white coats.

Oh I donno personally I feel a bucket of hot tar with a liberal dose of feathers then off to prison it is kinda fun to watch him wine and snivel hold your toupee old Donnie indictments are a coming !

7 minutes ago, JustThisOnePostOnly said:

This is a highly controversial subject.  If you're going to drag me unwillingly into it, then I'm going to look at what other stories were posted in World News to see whether or not the site is being moderated fairly.

In other words, the Devil made me do it.

• Like 1