Justice Department seeking to hold Trump in contempt over classified documents

Scott

7 hours ago, rudi49jr said:

You got that right, the Trump clown show. Have you seen what he posted (in literally hundreds upon hundreds of posts) on Truth Social over the past few weeks? He just keeps going on and on and on about the election being stolen from him, the radical left destroying the country, the FBI colluding with the US government against him, he keeps insulting and/or threatening everyone who ever said something bad about him. And the MAGA crowd loves it and can’t get enough of their oracle spouting the most ridiculous nonsense and idiotic conspiracy theories.
That man really needs to take a chill pill and accept that he’s a has-been, and also that he’s going to be toast soon.

Why would I follow Social Truth? And has absolutely nothing to do with the Trump witch hunt. If he broke the laws, arrest him. I don't follow any of Trumps social media, why would anybody give a hoot what he has to say.

The truth is without Trump the media would be lost.

24 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

Why would I follow Social Truth? And has absolutely nothing to do with the Trump witch hunt. If he broke the laws, arrest him. I don't follow any of Trumps social media, why would anybody give a hoot what he has to say.

I disagree about the media beeing lost without trump there are many things happening out in the world besides trump personally I think msm would be rewarded to start covering something besides politics but not much overhead if your focus is only on Washington it’s expensive to cover the world 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tug said:

I disagree about the media beeing lost without trump there are many things happening out in the world besides trump personally I think msm would be rewarded to start covering something besides politics but not much overhead if your focus is only on Washington it’s expensive to cover the world 

I agree 100% that there are much more news worthy stories, but I guess Trump sells.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

I agree 100% that there are much more news worthy stories, but I guess Trump sells.

As long as he's the only credible candidate for president for the GOP and making statements about McCarthy it would be irresponsible not to cover him. The right would be claiming a conspiracy cover up. How many ways to you want it?

Edited by ozimoron

8 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

Can you share with us what percentage of news reported by the media is devoted to Trump?

• Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Can you share with us what percentage of news reported by the media is devoted to Trump?

The traitor recently had a press availability session during his pathetic New Year's party at Mary Lardo. Not one cable news network attended!

Yet bizarrely because of the structure of the republican primary system he's still the most likely to be nominated even with only 25 percent republican support.

Also yes he can still run from prison.

• Like 1