Idea, except for eating out, w.t.do

THAIPHUKET

I guess op doesn't need help picking places to eat but wants ideas to fill his day.   Go to MBK for an action packed mall experience.  Floor 3 is phones and I think 4 has lots of camera stuff.   To me it's cool to talk to these booths with an electronics repair station.  Or look at 2nd hand old cameras and lenses.  Always be on the scout for the hotties.  Make it a safari with your camera.    I also enjoy a happy hour drink in soi Cowboy to watch the gals arrive to work in their morning.  Say 7-9 pm.  Some arrive dressed like the HISO and others are dropped off by bf or brother on a scooter almost ready for work.    Some buy food and others get a buzz going.   Also fun to watch the people who come to see this attraction. 

20221211_195108.jpg

Edited by Elkski
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Elkski said:

I guess op doesn't need help picking places to eat but wants ideas to fill his day.   Go to MBK for an action packed mall experience.  Floor 3 is phones and I think 4 has lots of camera stuff.   To me it's cool to talk to these booths with an electronics repair station.  Or look at 2nd hand old cameras and lenses.  Always be on the scout for the hotties.  Make it a safari with your camera.    I also enjoy a happy hour drink in soi Cowboy to watch the gals arrive to work in their morning.  Say 7-9 pm.  Some arrive dressed like the HISO and others are dropped off by bf or brother on a scooter almost ready for work.    Some buy food and others get a buzz going.   Also fun to watch the people who come to see this attraction. 

20221211_195108.jpg

These are some real choices!

TKS for the inspiration!

11 hours ago, brianthainess said:

Find a place to sit for a beer or coffee near a busy intersection, and laugh your head off at the bad driving. 

or in an open market area with shops around or in a park and enjoy people watching.  Old folks, kids, ladies in 4" high heels  others in flip flops.