That's it with Lazada

roger101

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I buy so much from Lazada that I just write off 1 percent of orders that are mistakes (from me or them). In other words, I don't even bother with returns if an item is about 1,000 baht or less. Of course I would bother with a high priced item but so far that hasn't happened.

My limit for returning is Bht 100, I don't have 1000 to throw away. It costs nothing to return something, and they come to pick it up as well.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, parafareno said:

shopee is better

Better index and sometimes price but payment options lacking (no bank payments at all now and no foreign credit cards - not a COD fan) - they have lost a long time customer for now.

5 minutes ago, yeahbutif said:

I bought what I  thought was 2 pairs of trainers as they said buy one get one free in big letters on images... I only got one pair so they must mean buy the left one and get the right one free..

That is the stuff you have to decode - and there is a lot of it.  Then you have the computer experts that advertise the same item at 2 to 3 times normal price using a dozen or more passwords for names so when you search all you get is their advertising and if don't check further that pays for the day with a single order.  And the platforms do nothing (they get there cut).

But perhaps it is understandable - how many here accept the need for moderators?  Suspect sellers on platforms do not like moderation either.  Social media has changed the world - not always for the better.  But in time?  Maybe?

When there is an issue I use the web or mobile app to Chat with the Seller.

They almost always want photos of the box and contents. I use my phone, which with the app makes uploading photos simple. If on the web you'll have to get them to your PC.

Out of what must be close to 500 orders I've had issues two times. Both resolved via chat.

I buy from as reputable (Lazmall, high ratings, big volumes) a source as possible. Price is not the most important factor for me.

On 12/17/2022 at 9:33 PM, it is what it is said:

if you don't know how to take and attach a photo with your phone either have a look on youtube or ask a younger person, that's what i do when i'm stuck.

OP - I was going to suggest this also.

A shop you go to regularly perhaps - when not too busy.perhaps - ask a young person to help you.

Many schoolkids may be happy to help while testing their English.

On 12/17/2022 at 8:19 PM, parafareno said:

shopee is better

Shopee is a hit and miss when buying,  you send a message on their chat now and ask'  please confirm the mobile has Android 12.0.  They send back '  please order the product quickly '   or '  review the products listed '  or some other stupid message.   If you message them in Thai language and speak to them like they are 2 yr olds they still can't answer a question.  The adds show so many lies ..... the initial photo and discription may be very different from the product listed below.  It's just BS ....  imo

13 minutes ago, NoshowJones said:

I tried to sign up for Shopee abut 2 years ago but their website was such a mess, are things any better now?

If you use Chrome and translate it can be better than Lazada at times - search function is much better.  But as of now there is no bank payment options available (never accepted foreign CC and now bank transfers are out due recent issues so have stopped using.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1