Biden: For Gods sake this man cannot remain in power !

3 minutes ago, Chigur said:

Makes sense. Churchill was a racist who despised "dirty brown people" while Zelensky is in the thrall of white supremacist anti-Semitic Banderites.

Churchill was mainly famous for being a competent war time leader. His racism is well acknowledged. Zelensky can't be called a racist by any stretch.

Where are your links that he endorses their anti-semite policies. Z is part Jewish.

Anyway, we're off topic so lets leave it there.

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Chigur said:

Makes sense. Churchill was a racist who despised "dirty brown people" while Zelensky is in the thrall of white supremacist anti-Semitic Banderites.

Just did  websearch and Churchill doesn't seem to have said that , so you really shouldnt attribute a made up quote to him 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Just did  websearch and Churchill doesn't seem to have said that , so you really shouldnt attribute a made up quote to him 

Read about the Great Bengal Famine and what Churchill did to cause it and what he said about Indian people.

• Haha 1

Trump is still the only GOP candidate who has nominated to stand against Biden in 2024.

"McConnell also blamed Trump for tarnishing the party’s image among crucial independent and swing voters, who rejected GOP Senate contenders in the states that decided the majority. He said that the party underperformed in 'every state' — including the red state of Ohio, which Republicans narrowly won — and that its performance was 'fatal' in Arizona, New Hampshire and Georgia," said the report.

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-mitch-mcconnell-2659006869/

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Zelensky being a jew, with his grand parents murdered by nazis in the holocaust forgive me when i call that total B/S.

A Jewish person who toes the Banderite line - I told you the man's still a comic.

But, seriously, whatever his antecedents, his is a party that idolizes Bandera. But as I've said before the man's riding a tiger he can't get off. I don't know what his personal views are but the people whose bidding he's doing are a nasty lot.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Chigur said:

You got me there. Man was a charmer though. All those vids of him telling funny stories. He and Bush II had that "Hey, let's have a beer together" vibe. Joe's a cutout. There's nothing there.

Just like your posts, there is nothing there either.

27 minutes ago, Chigur said:

I understand you hate him. But from Wikipedia:

"The Trump Organization is a group of about 500 business entities of which Donald Trump is the sole or principal owner. ... The Trump Organization, through its various constituent companies and partnerships, has or has had interests in real estate development, investing, brokerage, sales and marketing, and property management."

Give  the man some credit. Plus he's going to be our next Prez.

Nobody with an ounce of sense "gives" Trump anything.

If it is not given, he will lie and cheat to get for himself.

If you think that Trump will be the next POTUS, you probably believe that you are the Queen of Sheba.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chigur said:

Read about the Great Bengal Famine and what Churchill did to cause it and what he said about Indian people.

Yes, the Bengali famine was caused by various different issues , partly due to the Bengal population growing by 43 % in 40 years and people fleeing the Japanese occupation of Burma and the breakdown of food distribution caused by WW2

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chigur said:

A Jewish person who toes the Banderite line - I told you the man's still a comic.

But, seriously, whatever his antecedents, his is a party that idolizes Bandera. But as I've said before the man's riding a tiger he can't get off. I don't know what his personal views are but the people whose bidding he's doing are a nasty lot.

Apparently not really a Nazi so much as an anti Russian Ukrainian nationalist.

and the Germans banned him from traveling to Ukraine. Adolf Hitler rejected the idea of Ukrainian independence, and Bandera was arrested and imprisoned in Sachsenhausen concentration camp until 1944.

https://www.dw.com/en/stepan-bandera-ukrainian-hero-or-nazi-collaborator/a-61842720

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Chigur said:

I'd love to agree with you but you won't post a link to prove that claim as required by the rules.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Chigur said:

I'd love to agree with you but you won't post a link to prove that claim as required by the rules. Either of those propositions.

8 minutes ago, Chigur said:

It was caused by Churchill insisting that ships carrying grain bound for Kolkata be diverted, denying appeals from the Viceroy that they were urgently needed. He asked "if shortages are so bad why was Gandhi still alive?". Despicable man.

Again not true , Churchill didn't say that .

But as its way off topic, should leave it at that 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Chigur said:

Racism wasn't the aspect of Churchill that Zelensky was compared to.. Rather it was his statesmanship in time of war.

• Thumbs Up 2

5 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

But as its way off topic, should leave it at that

Right, let's get back to topic.

All those who don't think Joe is all there say "aye". Those that do recite the alphabet backward to prove you are below the legal limit.

40 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Joe Biden has accomplished far more legislatively and diplomatically in two years that Trump did in four.  If that is how he performs at diminished capacity, it's a pity he wasn't elected President sooner.

Considering that Trump was the worst President ever in the USA , Biden doing twice as good as him isn't much of an achievement 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, heybruce said:

That discussion was had in 2020:  Given the choices, a clear majority chose Biden.

There will be a similar choice in 2024 and the only two candidates at this time are a re-run of the 2020 election.  The fact that Biden has done much more as President makes him the better choice again.

Are those actual facts or just your prediction  of what will happen in the future ?

4 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Are you unaware of the outcome of the 2020 election or the stated intentions of Biden and Trump to run in 2024?

I am aware of the outcome of the 2020 election, but I haven't been following about who will run in 2024 .

TBH, I have lost interest in USA politics since Biden took over as he's not very interesting and doesn't seem to ever do anything or say anything worth talking about

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

I am aware of the outcome of the 2020 election, but I haven't been following about who will run in 2024 .

TBH, I have lost interest in USA politics since Biden took over as he's not very interesting and doesn't seem to ever do anything or say anything worth talking about

Yeah.  It's great having a boring, competent President instead of an entertaining train wreck.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1