Smoking weed maybe more dangerous than you think !

Social Media

1 minute ago, save the frogs said:

why do you call yourself stoner? is weed the main focal point of your existence? 

never mind. I don't think i wanna know.

it is quite a big part of my life yes. from business to personal use. i also quite enjoy helping others with cannabis who otherwise didn't know or want to know more. i don't find any issue with helping other human beings.....do you ? 

i called myself stoner because i am a stoner. i am also a father. a husband and a professional. i went to college and hold professional designations as well. 

lets focus on a screen name and not the content. 

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

it is quite a big part of my life yes. from business to personal use. i also quite enjoy helping others with cannabis who otherwise didn't know or want to know more. i don't find any issue with helping other human beings.....do you ? 

business means what? you're in the cannabis industry? 

please explain in detail how you think cannabis is helping others. i will try to keep an open mind. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

business means what? you're in the cannabis industry? 

please explain in detail how you think cannabis is helping others. i will try to keep an open mind. 

yes i am in the cannabis industry. many different parts of it. 

in detail ok....this is just from yesterday...and i quote...

*totally absolutely <deleted>***ng amazing !

after 33 years of almost being crippled by fibromyalgia my friend recons the pain is now down to a fraction of what it was. because of this he has actually able to move his head.*

i sent this gentleman some cannabis cream for skin application. it is in no way a guarantee or fix all but in many cases it helps to reduce drastically or even eliminate pain for certain conditions.

i have 6 broken ankles and reconstructive surgery from playing football. long story short my knees are quite sore every day. after applying the cream i get quite a few hours pain free.

i have many stories of people who i have helped here in thailand from many walks of life. suffering from lots of different ailments. all willing to try and possibly benefit or find relief from cannabis. 

back home in canada the medical program started in 96 and was first used for cancer relief. a quick search will show lots of information on this.  it is also very useful for glaucoma as cannabis has anti inflammatory properties.   

then lets take thailand and recent legalization for example.

legalization births many new businesses that didn't exist before. so many different spin off business directly connected to cannabis. legalization is helping those people who otherwise might not of had an opportunity to reinvent their life and start a new business. provide a service. farm a new product. the list goes on and on. 

Edited by stoner

22 minutes ago, stoner said:

back home in canada the medical program started in 96 and was first used for cancer relief. a quick search will show lots of information on this.  it is also very useful for glaucoma as cannabis has anti inflammatory properties.   

useful for glaucoma i buy. but isn't there other stuff out that that have anti inflammatory properties?

useful for cancer may be an exagerrated claim.

anyway, i don't feel like experimenting on myself. i'll wait for more conclusive scientific data.  

Edited by save the frogs

4 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

useful for glaucoma i buy. but isn't there other stuff out that that have anti inflammatory properties?

useful for cancer may be an exagerrated claim.

anyway, i don't feel like experimenting on myself. i'll wait for more conclusive scientific data.  

they have been studying it for 30 years. there is lots of scientific data out there for you.

useful for cancer is no claim. again it is not a cure all but there are lots of cases of it reducing and or eliminating cancer. 

to each their own though. 

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, stoner said:

they have been studying it for 30 years. there is lots of scientific data out there for you.

useful for cancer is no claim. again it is not a cure all but there are lots of cases of it reducing and or eliminating cancer. 

to each their own though. 

Perhaps you should abide by your own mantra of "to each their own" without attacking other posters you don't know for posting personal stuff you don't know about, because you don't agree with them.

Perhaps your own long term use has made you think you know the intimate details of other poster's relationships from a short sentence.

Bye.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Perhaps you should abide by your own mantra of "to each their own" without attacking other posters you don't know for posting personal stuff you don't know about, because you don't agree with them.

Perhaps your own long term use has made you think you know the intimate details of other poster's relationships from a short sentence.

Bye.

ok.

• Thumbs Up 1