"Students of Thai language" hiding under a table when immigration come calling - it's a loan shark business

webfact

7 hours ago, webfact said:

Four other Malaysians were cowering under a desk

When I was a kid at school, we were taught this procedure in case of fallout from a nuclear attack.

Maybe they still do this in Malaysia.

Or this raid was their equivalent of a nuclear attack.

20 hours ago, webfact said:

Busts of foreigners claiming they are in Thailand to study Thai, but are really engaged in criminal activity, are becoming an almost daily occurrence,

But only coming to light when grassed up.. not from IB doing the leg-work.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 12/24/2022 at 6:38 AM, hotchilli said:

But only coming to light when grassed up.. not from IB doing the leg-work.

So you'd like immigration to be doing more checks on us then? Don't 99% of the people on this forum moan about immigration asking too many questions, occasionally coming to visit their houses etc. But you clearly want more of this, I'll remember that.

Or did you just want a random moan because you like complaining and looking for negatives in every single story?

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, josephbloggs said:

So you'd like immigration to be doing more checks on us then? Don't 99% of the people on this forum moan about immigration asking too many questions, occasionally coming to visit their houses etc. But you clearly want more of this, I'll remember that.

Or did you just want a random moan because you like complaining and looking for negatives in every single story?

????