Pattaya Police Searching for Foreign Man and Thai Woman Caught on Video Having Sex in Public on Pattaya Road

webfact

2 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Just because public sex may be common in the UK doesn't mean it's acceptable here. Yep, different countries have different customs.

Over HALF Brits having sex in a public place and breaking the law... are YOU?

I only did it once in Perth next to the railway station, under a bush. It's normally too cold there.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, stoner said:

my bad.

the n word could be used in this same context then. black men calling black men the n word right ? 

its not ok for a white man to use it and i think the same rules would apply for this word no ? 

I think it's completely up to the exact setting it's used in.  Of course whites with other blacks who are saying one of those words can be perfectly fine when both are using it and understanding each other. Same for "f" some people who think it's NEVER appropriate probably haven't hung out with either type of person but always overreact do to wokeness or lack of any REAL life experience.  I hear blacks in the states use it very frequently with each other and other non blacks with them as well. Some seem to just deny this. 

The Pattaya News that they were afraid their children might witness the couple while they were at it and become traumatized. They also urged Pattaya police to take serious action against

Should not the children be in bed, not out roaming the streets at 04.00 am

I have seen this several times in our condo pools. They come home (probably drunk) with their entertainers and think instead of taking a shower in the room they can use the pool. And then they seem to forget that they are not in the room. Typical quality tourists in a family tourists destination. Nothing really special in Pattaya.

Edited by Mickeymaus

16 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Just because public sex may be common in the UK doesn't mean it's acceptable here. Yep, different countries have different customs.

Over HALF Brits having sex in a public place and breaking the law... are YOU?

It's against the law to have sex outside in the UK, even if it's in your own private garden or estate.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Jiggo said:

The Pattaya News that they were afraid their children might witness the couple while they were at it and become traumatized. They also urged Pattaya police to take serious action against

Should not the children be in bed, not out roaming the streets at 04.00 am

they're referring to the underage sex workers making their way home..ok!

7 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

It's against the law to have sex outside in the UK, even if it's in your own private garden or estate.

Many moons ago I got sprung by the green keeper for violating the 18th green with a lady friend at the Moor Park golf course. ????

• Love It 1

52 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I only did it once in Perth next to the railway station, under a bush. It's normally too cold there.

Not at Christmas surely, or do you mean Perth in Scotland?!

Edited by jacko45k
  • Haha 1