Italian man who allegedly showed off his genitals to children in Pattaya arrested while trying to flee Thailand

webfact

image.jpeg

By Tanakorn Panyadee

Pattaya — A foreign man who was accused of flashing his genitalia at kids in Pattaya was nabbed by police and immigration while attempting to flee Thailand.

The suspect was an Italian national aged 49 years-old. His name was withheld by police pending an investigation. He was first caught by Mr. Prateep Thongkam, a 34-year-old father of young daughters and a son, who said he had witnessed the suspect flashing and masturbating in front of his kids while they were riding in the bed of his pickup.

Prateep told The Pattaya News he recorded the indecent scene via his phone. The video clearly showed the suspect grabbing and flashing his genitalia while riding a motorbike after Prateep’s truck. Five children including his four girls and young son were on his truck’s bed, unaware of the raunchy suspect, the father stated. The suspect drove away after finishing.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/12/27/italian-man-who-allegedly-showed-off-his-genitals-to-children-in-pattaya-arrested-while-trying-to-flee-thailand/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-12-28

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Haha 2

This guy needs to be locked away in the psychiatry. They should report him to the Italian police. Who knows what else he did so far. Obviously he cannot control his sexuality. But on the other hand Pattaya attracts such tourists. It is their sex paradise. I will never forget this Austrian Fritzl. I met this guy here in Pattaya. Unbelievable sick this guy. But at this time nobody knew the real story. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fritzl_case

Edited by Mickeymaus
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

I'll bet he has a long record of anti-social offenses and never should have been let in Kingdom in the first place. One does not come to Thailand and suddenly start acrobatic indecent exposure motorbike tricks involving kids. Home country criminale checks are desperately needed

Home country criminale checks are desperately needed

Are you suggesting that Thailand should scrap the visa on arrival and instead use a system where you have to apply for a visa months ahead of your trip?

• Haha 1

Hey, is that my son's kindergarten teacher?????????????????

Oh yea, there is definitely a chance he's one of the great English "teachers" in LOS.  Reminds me of two "teachers" I worked with around 2015 who really kept touching every single kid they saw.   you know when it's creepy, and I told them it was creepy.  Imagine seeing two 40 something "teachers" hugging and kicking and grabbing and holding tens of kids in one hour.   It was really strange.   They looked at me like I was the one with a problem.  I left a few months later.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

'I agree with this but unfortunately it will never happen.

Because too many people will be banging on about "human rights". Every country has it's percent of kiddy fiddlers, wannabe gangsters etc. If convicted, I'd like to see the penalty also include having their passports revoked for a given time on release, if released - don't let them export their "evil" and wash "our" hands of it.

8 minutes ago, Bert got kinky said:

Do sweating Princes have to use a passport to travel?

Other than being an obnoxious <deleted>, he's not guilty of anything, but yes he does, mummy didn't nor does his brother now.

18 minutes ago, Foghorn said:

why are kids traveling in the bed of the truck

It's fun and convenient ... until it's not! 

I still have mixed feelings of a journey pre nanny state riding in the back of a large open top truck, a bunch of us standing at the back of the cab enjoying the wind blowing us around. We spotted a swan or a goose on the road ahead in the opposite lane with an oncoming car heading towards it. As it just sat there we started to shout at it to move, as birds do, it took off at the last minute. Unfortunately, it picked the wrong direction, straight into the bonnet of our truck and we where splattered with feathers and gore. Of course being obnoxious little p....s we initially laughed. It was a good 10 minutes or so before we sat down out of the wind and a sombre mood fell.

Unfortunately, a lot of kids don't have the luxury of having such memories - or any memories at all - when the adults lack driving skills and/or the roads aren't up to scratch.

Edited by Salerno

2 hours ago, HuskerDo2 said:

That is undoubtedly one of the kinkiest things I've ever heard of. Jacking off while riding a motorcycle not caring who sees. In-flippin-credible. I only wish the vehicle in front of him would have slammed on their brakes causing the idiot to crash. The bigger concern I think is WHY the father didn't pull off the road to keep the kids from possibly seeing this perversion but rather decided to video the guy instead.

The world continues to be more and more bizarre every new day.

Surely in Pattaya he could have got a helping hand

22 minutes ago, Foghorn said:

Should of cut them off , also why are kids traveling in the bed of the truck , just banned cyclists from going down  a hill for safety but let kids ride in truck 

He has a lot of them and they are not supposed to ride in the cab on the rear bench seat either!

Edited by jacko45k

1 hour ago, Bert got kinky said:

Are you suggesting that Thailand should scrap the visa on arrival and instead use a system where you have to apply for a visa months ahead of your trip?

The US ESTA check is done on-line in a matter of minutes.  So you're right, it will take Thai officials a couple of months.

2 hours ago, Salerno said:

IMO, hell no. But I would like to see countries taking responsibility for their own citizens and denying passports to certain individuals.

Agreed, but unless he has a criminal record in his own country, I'm guessing it would be pretty difficult to deny him a passport?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Bert got kinky said:

Exactly. This unaccompanied male travel thing  proven to attract too many crims and sexpests to Thailand where they are not needed or wanted.

Not months either. In the OA visa case my FBI check submitted with  eVisa application approved in a few business days. There could be specific categories such as children under 16 and the aged traveling on group tours with their foreign spouse to keep them on a short lease that could be waived. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, mikeymike100 said:

Agreed, but unless he has a criminal record in his own country, I'm guessing it would be pretty difficult to deny him a passport?

Indeed, as per my follow on post:

1 hour ago, Salerno said:

If convicted, I'd like to see the penalty also include having their passports revoked for a given time on release, if released - don't let them export their "evil" and wash "our" hands of it.

• Like 1