Where can I buy quality running shoes other than The Malls?

connda

Are you looking for quality or a low price?  For quality shoes that are durable then I would skip Decathlon.  Decathlon shoes are fine but the low price usually means lower quality materials. I bought a pair of shoes from Decathlon and they did not last long. RevRunnr has a store inside of Central Festival and they carry most of the name brands.

I have been running for over 35 years and did 5 marathons (of course when I was much younger).  My new favorite brand of running shoes is now Hoka.  Hoka shoes are not cheap (some for over 5,000 Baht).  Hoka shoes offer the greatest amount of cushioning that I have felt in any shoe I have ever worn.  Cushioning is important when one has old knees and joints.  

• Thumbs Up 1

16 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I buy these from Decathlon, free next day delivery

Last better than Nike and Reebok.

And the soles don't fall off.

2 year guarantee.

1,800bht

https://www.decathlon.co.th/en/p/8513387/trail-running-shoes/xt7-trail-running-shoes-for-men-blue-and-bronze

I bought shoes one time online.  That was a mistake.  The only way to get a good fit is to try them on imho.  I'll check out the CM store.  I didn't know it existed.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, connda said:

I bought shoes one time online.  That was a mistake.  The only way to get a good fit is to try them on imho.  I'll check out the CM store.  I didn't know it existed.

I predict will be very happy to have discovered Decathlon in Thailand, as I was.  

Edited by ricklev

12 hours ago, connda said:

Super Sport makes returns easy. They bring you another size and take back the pair you tried on that didn't fit. I've bought several pairs online 'cause that's where the best sales are.

'Course you could go to the store, but then you'd have to go to the mall, which would be unpleasant for you.