Prince Harry tells Anderson Cooper why he’s not stepping out of the limelight

Scott

4 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Teenagers with mental health problems doing class A drugs like Coke is cool? How about crack? Smack? Meth? You must think that would be amazing. 

Lady C frequently alludes to it in her videos, although for legal reasons she does it with subtlety so it might go over your head or more likely you will pretend not to see it and that a title "problems of substance, Sniffs, whiffs" is about having a cold and flatulence ????.

Did he try crack? Smack? Meth?

Well I'm not going to watch a 55 minute video by Lady C to try and find the clues of unfounded claims if thats what you mean about something going over my head.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Did he try crack? Smack? Meth?

I don't know. Why? Are they not as cool as Cocaine?

32 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Well I'm not going to watch a 55 minute video by Lady C to try and find the clues of unfounded claims if thats what you mean about something going over my head.

Thought so.

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

You tell me, he didn't take them so its irrelevant.

You thought what that she has credibility? Lady Colin Campbell claims using ‘underage sex workers’ is not paedophilia.

Well, you think Cocaine use is cool so I thought you might think Smack was as well.

Allow me to educate you about how cool the Cocaine trade is, directly resulting from the likes of priviliged party animals like Harry.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-trafficking-drugs-uk-idUSKCN1B919D

image.png.85d3f4a098809556182003f0f2e70461.png

Pretty cool huh? Harry snorting Coke that was produced off the backs of slavery, drug mules, drug cartels etc. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, JonnyF said:

Well, you think Cocaine use is cool so I thought you might think Smack was as well.

Allow me to educate you about how cool the Cocaine trade is, directly resulting from the likes of priviliged party animals like Harry.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-trafficking-drugs-uk-idUSKCN1B919D

image.png.85d3f4a098809556182003f0f2e70461.png

Pretty cool huh? Harry snorting Coke that was produced off the backs of slavery, drug mules, drug cartels etc. 

I think its very cool that he was honest enough to admit it, does that make it clear enough for you. In my mind he is being open an honest in his book, at least the bits that have been revealed so far, including killing 25 taliban. Not sure he needed to be so honest about his episode when he lost his virginity though. That perhaps could have been left out.........

• Haha 1

Some laughing emoticons being used as derogatory comments have been removed.

This is trolling, the forum is not a cartoon forum, nor is it twitter, if you disagree with a post then either move on or discuss.

11. You will not stalk other members by using forum posts, private messages, the use of emojis or any other means.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Actually, what you said was....

image.png.b341304cffb95d968842e899b945946b.png

Yes correct: "Cool, he tried cocaine a few times when he was 17. Can you post some links to the social media posts that he and Meghan are currently doing it?"

To which you gave Lady C as your link, an eccentric who thinks its ok for Jeffrey Epstein to have sex with 14 year olds, claims its not paedophilia. I disagree as did Piers Morgan. Her baseless insinuations that Harry is doing cocaine now are just that, baseless.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

You thought what that she has credibility? Lady Colin Campbell claims using ‘underage sex workers’ is not paedophilia.

Actually that is a mis-representation of what she said. She was drawing a distinction between Paedophilia, Hebephilia and Ephebophilia. You might wish to educate yourself on the difference and then you would know that what Prince Andrew (the subject Lady C was discussing) was accused of would be defined as Ephebophilia, since he "allegedly" had a sexual encounter with someone aged 17 (perfectly legal in the UK) whereas Paedophilia relates to pre-pubescent children.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hebephilia

image.png.b8b6c3da796b188e3ab68e4691c57671.png

Maybe you should watch more of her videos. It's never to late to become more educated.

1 minute ago, JonnyF said:

Actually that is a mis-representation of what she said. She was drawing a distinction between Paedophilia, Hebephilia and Ephebophilia. You might wish to educate yourself on the difference and then you would know that what Prince Andrew (the subject Lady C was discussing) was accused of would be defined as Ephebophilia, since he "allegedly" had a sexual encounter with someone aged 17 (perfectly legal in the UK) whereas Paedophilia relates to pre-pubescent children.

image.png.b8b6c3da796b188e3ab68e4691c57671.png

Maybe you should watch more of her videos. It's never to late to become more educated.

Watch the video.....its quite clear what she said, made it clear to everyone on British TV including those interviewing her.

Her words: "Soliciting prostitution from minors that is not Paedophilia"

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

Just now, Bkk Brian said:

To which you gave Lady C as your link, an eccentric who thinks its ok for Jeffrey Epstein to have sex with 14 year olds, claims its not paedophilia. I disagree as did Piers Morgan. Her baseless insinuations that Harry is doing cocaine that now are just that, baseless.

So you agree that doing Coke isn't actually cool. I'm glad I could educate you on the Cocaine trade. 

As I just explained above, Paedophilia relates to pre-pubescent children so she was absolutely correct. Also, she did not say it was "OK",  she said he was a disgusting individual so you should retract that statement since it is against forum rules to post mis-information and Lady C is very litigious. She was simply educating people on the terms Paedophilia, Hebephilia and Ephebophilia since as you have made abundantly clear, many people do not know the difference. 

3 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

Watch the video.....its quite clear what she said, made it clear to everyone on British TV including those interviewing her.

Her words: "Soliciting prostitution from minors that is not Paedophilia"

As I have told you 3 times, it depends on the age of the minor which bracket it falls into.

17 is a minor but having sexual relations with a 17 year old is not Paedophilia. That is not opinion, it is a simple fact based on the definition of the word.

Now, please do not try and twist this into a strawman "Oh you think it's OK then do you?". I am not saying it is OK. I am simply educating you on the defintion of the word.

7 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

So you agree that doing Coke isn't actually cool. I'm glad I could educate you on the Cocaine trade. 

I already made it clear twice what I mean

7 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

As I just explained above, Paedophilia relates to pre-pubescent children so she was absolutely correct. Also, she did not say it was "OK",  she said he was a disgusting individual so you should retract that statement since it is against forum rules to post mis-information and Lady C is very litigious. She was simply educating people on the terms Paedophilia, Hebephilia and Ephebophilia since as you have made abundantly clear, many people do not know the difference. 

"Paedophilia is defined as a persistent, focused, and intense sexual interest in prepubescent children (typically up to 13 years of age)"

Note typically, the girl in question was 14 in the interview. He also trafficked and abused girls as young as 11

Edited by Bkk Brian

8 hours ago, ozimoron said:

What about the damage that William did to Harry's reputation and marriage? it's a 2 way street.

As I haven't been following the story closely , I did ask you about your claims in regards To William damaging Harrys reputation and marriage  .you didn't give an explanation or  give an examples and called me a troll for asking you !!!!!!!!!!

You have seemed to have made untrue accusation about William and now you have made an untrue accusation about me 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

11-14 is Hebephilia, not Paedophilia.

You're not paying attention. Pedophilia is an act or desire on children that are pre-pubertal. Your example above is for adolescents and states that very clearly with its reference "It differs from pedophilia (the primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children"

How would this Lady C know that 11 to 14 year olds had already matured in that regard? Considering most girls don't until they are 12 and some much later.

Oh wait, you find her credible ok. Please don't lecture me on your sources of Lady C utter rubbish.

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bkk Brian said:

You're not paying attention. Pedophilia is an act or desire on children that are pre-pubertal. Your example above is for adolescents and states that very clearly with its reference "It differs from pedophilia (the primary or exclusive sexual interest in prepubescent children"

How would this Lady C know that 11 to 14 year olds had already matured in that regard? Considering most girls don't until they are 12 and some much later.

Oh wait, you find her credible ok. Please don't lecture me on your sources of utter rubbish.

It's defined by age. The cutoff point is 13 (which is less than 14). I've already provided multiple links to prove this so I'm going back on topic. I suggest you swallow your pride and do the same.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

image.png.67f06bb1e279bbd64e1db9829dd6a8b5.png

On 1/4/2023 at 1:51 PM, Bkk Brian said:

Get real, have you already forgotten the late Prince Philip "while on a visit to China, Philip described Beijing as "ghastly." He also told British students: "If you stay here much longer you'll all be slitty-eyed."

By the way, I'm all for the Royal family but they are also human and make errors

Yes, Philip inclined to put his foot in his mouth, but never to trash his family, and always to support the monarchy, of which he was an integral part, including through his own ancestry.

Edited by samtam
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

It's defined by age. The cutoff point is 13 (which is less than 14). I've already provided multiple links to prove this so I'm going back on topic. I suggest you swallow your pride and do the same.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

image.png.67f06bb1e279bbd64e1db9829dd6a8b5.png

I'm not sure where that disagree's entirely with what I stated and the link I provided which is the legal source of the wiki entry?

My post:

How would this Lady C know that 11 to 14 year olds had already matured in that regard? Considering most girls don't until they are 12 (reference link added) and some much later.

If the legal cut of is 13 then 11 year old's up to 13 are the victims of a perpetrator displaying pedophilia.

Jeffrey Epstein abused girls as young as 11

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

I'm not sure where that disagree's entirely with what I stated and the link I provided which is the legal source of the wiki entry?

My post:

How would this Lady C know that 11 to 14 year olds had already matured in that regard? Considering most girls don't until they are 12 (reference link added) and some much later.

If the legal cut of is 13 then 11 year old's up to 13 are the victims of a perpetrator displaying pedophilia.

Mate, you posted a link about girls starting their periods !!!!!!!!at 11 years old !!!!!!!!

Should really get back on topic and not posts links about 11 year old girls starting their periods!!!!!!!

2 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Mate, you posted a link about girls starting their periods !!!!!!!!at 11 years old !!!!!!!!

Should really get back on topic and not posts links about 11 year old girls starting their periods!!!!!!!

Mate follow the post string I was responding to who started it and perhaps direct your exclamation marks to him

"As I just explained above, Paedophilia relates to pre-pubescent children so she was absolutely correct."

Edited by Bkk Brian
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Bkk Brian said:

My post:

I notice the poster whose deflections you are dealing with here, is yet to back up his claims on MM using cocaine with actual evidence…

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Like 2

William just went up a few scores now after the new leaks punching his brother, and a soldier do not brag about his count! 

I did speak positive about him until now, based on common friends knownledge! And also blaim William and Kate for bad taste choosing Nazi effects. I was wondering where was his advisers when he walked out the door, but, hey?