Russian invasion of Pattaya .

Social Media

11 hours ago, Bassosa said:

They kind of are if you think about it. Russians are repatriating their money which is disastrous for the local Russian economy. Capital flight.

How much is coming in from energy supplying though....probably makes the limited spendings of a tourist quite trivial.

15 minutes ago, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

At the Big C Extra mall on Klang, a dominant language was Russian, with entire families thoroughly enjoying their freedom.

Huh? TAT: ANF says that Russians only shop at 7/11.

15 minutes ago, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

So yeah, Pattaya offers more than just shoulder to shoulder bars.

YES!!!

• Like 1

On 1/8/2023 at 8:29 PM, Denim said:

I think Dan wants to leave. He's just building a case for it. When he first arrived all his flatulance on Thailand was fragrant. Now every puff is about something bad smelling here. 

Think based on what? Was there something negative in his video blog?

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Leaver said:

How many here are so heavily invested financially, and emotionally, that they need to tell themselves, and their friends, that they are happy here?

i have had a few people tell me they envy my situation of having nothing I can't sell, donate, or throw away, within 24 hours, and head to the airport. 

There's quite a few people that have imprisoned themselves in Pattaya / Thailand. 

They don't include me. I rent my accommodation and don't have kids or a girlfriend here. In fact, I could stay for free in a luxury apartment in Angeles City but I still choose to stay here in Pattaya.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ozimoron said:

They don't include me. I rent my accommodation and don't have kids or a girlfriend here. In fact, I could stay for free in a luxury apartment in Angeles City but I still choose to stay here in Pattaya.

Really..................:guitar:

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1