UK; Girl,7, in a critical condition after shooting outside funeral injures six people

Social Media

51 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

, I see dozens every day during my daily visits to the local hospital, nurses, doctors, care workers, house keeping, porters and let’s not forget the tea lady.

The NHS, like the UK economy, is propped up by immigrants.

Must be all those doctors (male), nurses (male) etc that keep rocking up in dinghies, excellent news!

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Link to UK being a war zone please.

I have never mentioned anything about this. Your comment is inane.

You, however, are now using personal experiences to try to prove a point when you have critisised others for doing the same. Many times in fact.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

I’m in the UK right now, it’s nothing like a war zone.

As for ‘invisible immigrants’, they’re not invisible at all, I see dozens every day during my daily visits to the local hospital, nurses, doctors, care workers, house keeping, porters and let’s not forget the tea lady.

The NHS, like the UK economy, is propped up by immigrants.

You say "see dozens".

How do you know these people are immigrants just by looking at them?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Harveyboy said:

well said.. Britain is becoming a war zone with so many invisible immigrants that are there the government hasn't got a clue who is  in the country perfect if you are involved in criminal activities eh just sayin..

Nonsense

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, puchooay said:

I have never mentioned anything about this. Your comment is inane.

You, however, are now using personal experiences to try to prove a point when you have critisised others for doing the same. Many times in fact.

Not quite.

I am refuting the unsubstantiated claim made by ‘Harveyboy’ that, in his words, ‘Britain is becoming a war zone’.

I’m in Britain, I look around and seen absolutely no evidence of ‘Harveyboy’s’ assertion being remotely correct.

I am refuting an unsubstantiated claim, I don’t need a link to refute a claim that is unsubstantiated.

If however it was me who was claiming ‘Britain is becoming a war zone’ then I would fully expect others to demand I produce evict to back up the outrageously hyperbole.

I suggest you get on to ‘Harveyboy’ and ask him for some links.

There are no credible links to something that does not exist.

Nice try though.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, youreavinalaff said:

You say "see dozens".

How do you know these people are immigrants just by looking at them?

Because I happen to speak a couple of  languages other than English and recognize both native speakers of those languages and also non native speakers of English by their use of English.

It’s not so difficult.

Edited by Chomper Higgot
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Because I happen to speak a couple of  languages other than English and recognize both native speakers of those languages and also non native speakers of English by their use of English.

It’s not so difficult.

You still don't explain how you know they are immigrants.

Language depicts heritage. Maybe a history of living in other countries or being a mixed race child. Not nationality or immigration status.

20 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Not quite.

I am refuting the unsubstantiated claim made by ‘Harveyboy’ that, in his words, ‘Britain is becoming a war zone’.

I’m in Britain, I look around and seen absolutely no evidence of ‘Harveyboy’s’ assertion being remotely correct.

I am refuting an unsubstantiated claim, I don’t need a link to refute a claim that is unsubstantiated.

If however it was me who was claiming ‘Britain is becoming a war zone’ then I would fully expect others to demand I produce evict to back up the outrageously hyperbole.

I suggest you get on to ‘Harveyboy’ and ask him for some links.

There are no credible links to something that does not exist.

Nice try though.

You have made a comment based solely on personal experience when you have continually refused to accept others.

You also made a comment, on another topic, based on personal experiences while shopping to make an assumption where as when another poster did the same you refused to accept it.

However, you are perfectly entitled to use those experiences and I believe they make a valid arguement.

Therefore, in future, you too should accept others experiences as true, valid and acceptable.

We can't be having one rule for one and one for another now, can we?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, puchooay said:

You have made a comment based solely on personal experience when you have continually refused to accept others.

You also made a comment, on another topic, based on personal experiences while shopping to make an assumption where as when another poster did the same you refused to accept it.

However, you are perfectly entitled to use those experiences and I believe they make a valid arguement.

Therefore, in future, you too should accept others experiences as true, valid and acceptable.

We can't be having one rule for one and one for another now, can we?

Give up your pointless baiting already.

• Like 1

Euston shooting: Man bailed over drive-by attack at church

A man arrested over a drive-by shooting at a church in central London, which left a seven-year-old girl in a life-threatening condition, has been bailed.

A 12-year-old girl and four women were also injured at St Aloysius Church in Euston when shots were fired from a moving vehicle on Saturday afternoon.

The Met Police said the 22-year-old man had been bailed pending further inquiries until mid-February.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-64277178

On 1/16/2023 at 8:33 PM, Bkk Brian said:

Being easy to get a legal shotgun license in the UK is relative to what you consider easy though right? Consider a few months application process time, a personal visit to your home from the police for an interview and home inspection including lockable firearms cabinet. A reason for the purchase, self defense is not applicable, proof of reason, ie sports, hunting etc. Direct contact by the police with your registered GP and full medical history, this also includes the GP having future contact with the police for any concerns such as stress etc. Full criminal convictions declaration and check, they do allow some convictions based on their assessment of your application. Of course then a professional referee willing to make a statement on your behalf. The only difference in the application for a normal firearm is having 2 referees.

Gun shops will say its easy of course but its a long drawn out process that weeds out what I would call an easy purchase.

Regardless, gun crime is very low in the UK so it must be working.

Maybe not so easy when i had guns in UK.

Got stricter every year from when i first obtained and shotgun license.

Not easy, and strict and gun club expensive for other firearms. 

These people involved in cartels can get hold shotguns easy enough in UK. 

1 minute ago, Kwasaki said:

Maybe not so easy when i had guns in UK.

Got stricter every year from when i first obtained and shotgun license.

Not easy, and strict and gun club expensive for other firearms. 

These people involved in cartels can get hold shotguns easy enough in UK. 

My gun club in uk, £110 per year, £1 per visit, 50 rounds .22 rimfire £4. 

.38 Specials 50 rounds £22.

Rifles available from armoury, free.

2 hours ago, Bkk Brian said:

Euston shooting: Man bailed over drive-by attack at church

A man arrested over a drive-by shooting at a church in central London, which left a seven-year-old girl in a life-threatening condition, has been bailed.

A 12-year-old girl and four women were also injured at St Aloysius Church in Euston when shots were fired from a moving vehicle on Saturday afternoon.

The Met Police said the 22-year-old man had been bailed pending further inquiries until mid-February.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-64277178

Police gonna have a hard time getting cartel to grass, if it was a cartel member the shooter would be on a plane out of UK right after the shooting IMO. 

• Thumbs Up 1

8 minutes ago, roo860 said:

Leek and District Gun Club.

I left UK 2005 the club was in Northolt use to go up bit each year probably over 500 quid now annually.

Clay Shotgun club was cheap and cartridges.

There were others public places to go for clay shooting.

Use to apply for organised clay shotgun competition.

Could rough shoot on my mates farm in Rickmansworth with the dog. 

Used gun shops to get different  HV loads. 

That's enough don't want to hi-jack the thread. 

• Thumbs Up 1