How to automatically fill out the TM47 online form

21 minutes ago, treetops said:

You just have to remember to change one of the date fields if you've been out of the country since your last report, but yes, I think most users on here will have known about that feature for a while.

Yes, the people should check the data and especially the dates if they are still correct. I don't want to be guilty if it doesn't work for someone ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Good thing that this has been mentioned again 

Sometimes there is a non approval when folk do not use autofill (magnifying glass after first couple of fields) 

Thinking most of the time it's down to small difference in address entry. 

Naturally you need to update any changes such as entry date as pointed out in earlier post. 

Edited by DrJack54
  • Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Mickeymaus said:

Maybe everyone else already knows it and only I was too stupid to see it ????????. If you enter your passport number and nationality and press the magnifying glass, the following fields such as name, address and others will be filled in automatically. Perhaps I'm not the only one who didn't see this and it helps someone. Sadly I found this out after I entered everything..

Still useful info for new people doing the 90 day check online...

• Thumbs Up 1

14 hours ago, treetops said:

You just have to remember to change one of the date fields if you've been out of the country since your last report, but yes, I think most users on here will have known about that feature for a while.

Not me. thanks for the heads up.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2023 at 6:19 PM, treetops said:

On 1/17/2023 at 8:25 AM, Gandtee said:

Not me. thanks for the heads up.

me neither thanks

• 1 month later...

worst case, take a picture with your phone before you hit submit.  Then, even if you don't get the auto-fill, you can go check your picture.   I'm way too lazy to remember my passport number, and I have 93 servants to do all my paperwork as I do very important work like posting.

• Like 1