Best Gogo Bars in Pattaya 2023

Eddie45

We'd be remiss not to mention the oldest go go in Pattaya, the classic Tahitian Queen. Very local, clubby, retro dive atmosphere. Opens at 1 with a generous happy hour 1 - 5 PM (also 11:30 - 12:30 AM). May be somewhat crowded lately (or was the last couple of times I visited), just let a waitress guide you a good spot, either on a stool or sofa. Chris, the day manager, is quite friendly and knowledgeable.

https://tahitianqueen.com/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Add Fahrenheit to the list in Walking St perhaps... then you got all the best.... beyond that it gets to be personal taste,,, down to things like raunchy, don't care what they look like, or great looking girls with high maintenance needs! There are some Gentleman's Clubs too that offer special experience!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Leaver said:

No, YOU would be remiss.  You are always banging the TQ drum. 

No, THEY would as well. YOU would be remiss not to always be banging on just to be banging. And here you are ba-a-ack; time for the usual noise again.

Edited by BigStar

None. Finding pretty girls in the gogo bars now is like picking fly poop out of black pepper. When there is one a Korean will waste no time forking out 8000 to take her out of the bar. Last night I watched one in Pinup came in, pulled down a girl and she left to get changed before her drink arrived. Her drink was the 5 shooters that are necessary to take to her out on top of the barfine. She smashed all 5 down before they walked out the door. He gave a tray full of change as a tip to the waitress, several hundred baht.

Good luck!

Edited by ozimoron
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

i think Fahrenheit, Pinup and XS are all linked, saw same manager type person in Fahrenheit and XS last night. Best girls from Pinup now in XS, XS now easily the best, loads of 9s, 100+ girls

Unfortunately one of my friends just moved to XS from the bar next door and a leech from Pinup moved there so I can't go without a slightly embarrassing situation or spending money for nothing.

Edited by ozimoron

2 hours ago, ozimoron said:

Unfortunately one of my friends just moved to XS from the bar next door and a leech from Pinup moved there so I can't go without a slightly embarrassing situation or spending money for nothing.

XS has a nice set up of different stages so maybe you won't even see a girl you know. A friend and I were next to a smaller stage at the back with an A team line up

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
On 1/20/2023 at 5:16 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Windmill is very popular but currently fuglies as no QC in there, sometimes they get lucky. Maybe a few months it will be better.

Dollhouse, naked ladies, again quality has gone downhill since covid, maybe better in a few weeks\months, but worth a look

Update to the above.

Windmill 1 and Windmill 2 both open up and downstairs and both very good. Dollhouse closed, sold to Windmill, girls moved to Windmill 2, Dollhouse is being refurbished and will re-open as Windmill 3

• Thumbs Up 1

36 minutes ago, save the frogs said:

Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin hangs out or used to hang out at the Tahitian Queen ... wow.

Jimmy-and-Jesters-web.jpg

He lives in an old peoples' home in Vegas now. Strippers come and give a show once a week just to keep the pulse racing - or not if they're too far gone.

Time catches up with everyone, alas.

2 hours ago, champers said:

He lives in an old peoples' home in Vegas now. Strippers come and give a show once a week just to keep the pulse racing - or not if they're too far gone.

sorry, i'm not gonna bite.

let's show some dignity for someone who is an accomplished artist. 

On 1/20/2023 at 5:16 PM, scubascuba3 said:

Windmill is very popular but currently fuglies as no QC in there, sometimes they get lucky. Maybe a few months it will be better.

Dollhouse, naked ladies, again quality has gone downhill since covid, maybe better in a few weeks\months, but worth a look

What do you think of skyfall, broski. The sign ladies are very good looking, but they never go in with me. I just get passed off to other staff inside. I guess they stay outside to attract people in ????????‍♂️.

2 hours ago, champers said:

I don’t think rock stars and such stay in Pattaya. They seem to just visit for a day then quickly move on. 

Tommy Lee of Motley Crue went down walking st once, but he did not appear very excited from the video. He gets women all over so no need to be in Pattaya for him.

8 hours ago, JimTripper said:

What do you think of skyfall, broski. The sign ladies are very good looking, but they never go in with me. I just get passed off to other staff inside. I guess they stay outside to attract people in ????????‍♂️.

Skyfall is one of my least favourites.

For best looking go to XS and Pinup

For naked go to Windmill 1 & 2

• Thanks 1