Motorcyclist Driving in Wrong Direction Hit Head-On and Killed in Sri Racha

snoop1130

I didn't see the video but based on what others are noting regardless of what the 27 is normal the damage indicate far different hitting a motorbike. 

Sure the old guy going the wrong way his luck ran out Been doing it his whole life.

From things the truck was hauling ass as normal tailing gating or coming up quick on the vehicle in front of slowing down in a u-turn area truck not wanting to loose his normal hauling ass ways moves to the shoulder to overtake never expecting pops to be there! 

Reason even in Thailand driver code " can't overtake " at an intersection!   I've Seen 4 death in twenty years and countless of accidents had to explain once to a captain about this law he was clueless.  

It's all down to a lack of driver education.

When I cycle at one of the parks here you see kids of high school age cycling all over the place.

Stop abruptly in the middle of the cycling lane? Check.

U-turn without looking behind? Check. 

Drive on the right? Check.

Swerve across to chat with a friend? Check.

Cycling in a park should be where future motorcyclists gain at least some road skills but nope. You can spot the future doomed kids with ease.

Why don't schools try to promote safe cycling before anyone gets a motorbike? Because it isn't in the curriculum I guess.