Pattaya Nightclub Guards Reportedly Attack Indian Tourist over Argument

webfact

8 hours ago, hotchilli said:
10 hours ago, webfact said:

The 32-year-old Indian tourist claimed to the police with the assistance of a female friend translating that he had been attacked by the guards of a nearby Indian nightclub on South Walking Street.

At 4am?

Why not? 

The OP states that at 4am the police responded to a call, it didn't say that the incident happened at 4am.  

8 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

They don't need to turn the volume down, they all have (temporary) "permission" from the police to be open late.

Where do you have this information from? I am wondering because many bars (but not all) close at 2am at least here in Central Pattaya. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Mickeymaus said:
13 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

They don't need to turn the volume down, they all have (temporary) "permission" from the police to be open late.

Where do you have this information from? I am wondering because many bars (but not all) close at 2am at least here in Central Pattaya. 

My information is from the horses mouth.  The bars you refer to will either be the ones that (a) don't want to open late or (b) haven't made the request to their police rep for the required "permission" to open late.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, VocalNeal said:

Where were the Police Volunteers/special forces guys????

The Tourist Police Volunteers are usually on the main central area of Walking St, and likely to have gone at 4am. The Foreign Police Volunteers are on duty in the station, ready for a stream of drunken fools coming in with bruises and complaints!