RTP spokesman says "trust us" not social media in Taiwanese actress extortion case; cops may fly to Taiwan today

webfact

2 hours ago, nigelforbes said:

Publicity, following, are you that naive. 

Being in newspapers in Thailand and on Thai social media is not exactly a hit career move. It's a non-story in Taiwanese media. Or are you that naive? 

4 hours ago, nigelforbes said:

Personally, I wouldn't trust social media to confirm if the sun was shining or not, there's too many experts telling us the true story about what happened in Thailand, from bed sits in Burnley..

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02ddfWGzcikFKipZuPBswiR2s6hU4QeP5dkPDUVRKCJXFNMCgWdCUebWArisnGCTSgl&id=100064875510284&mibextid=Nif5oz

A contradictory announcement to the one at the top of the page!!????????????????

• Thumbs Up 1

1 minute ago, Bangkok Barry said:

A friend of mine was asked to pay 100,000 so they would investigate his house being broken into and his SUV stolen (they found the key in the house). The 'security guard' of the estate vanished the same day, which kind of pointed to who might be involved. He was so 'disappointed' at their service that he decided to leave this ****hole and move back to Australia - and his Thai wife was only too happy to go with him.

I can totally relate to that ...  just so many thiefs here.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1