RTP spokesman says "trust us" not social media in Taiwanese actress extortion case; cops may fly to Taiwan today

webfact

3 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

A friend of mine was asked to pay 100,000 so they would investigate his house being broken into and his SUV stolen (they found the key in the house). The 'security guard' of the estate vanished the same day, which kind of pointed to who might be involved. He was so 'disappointed' at their service that he decided to leave this ****hole and move back to Australia - and his Thai wife was only too happy to go with him.

thousands of similar stories could be written/posted here but would lead to nowhere, unfortunately we can't name the places where that happen nor can we name the officers involved, I am sure some of us may have the video and/or audio record but can not use it afraid of reprisal

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Robert Tyrrell said:

With media you have to use your brain ????, If your easily convinced maybe cult life is for you ? Two words : TEA MONEY !! Been around a long time many people have been subjected to it including myself ! 

Why are you posting this to me? I think its meant for someone else

Thai public is well known to trust RTP 555

However in cases like this does not matter what Thai public does as it really is about foreigners, esp outside of Thailand, who read this stuff. Hard for RTP to control  that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

If necessary officers will fly to Taiwan to get more evidence directly from the actress.

If I were her when they arrive in Taiwan I would hold a press conference and tell them all to eff off very publicly and on TV or something.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, steven100 said:

I seriously doubt they will go to Taiwan ... just bs talk, and please explain why she would make this story up ?

what would she gain by discrediting the police ?   what's her agenda ?

Do you seriously think the officers concerned would turn down a freebie to Korea?

• Haha 1