Well-Known Fitness YouTuber Leo Rex, A.K.A. Leo and Longevity, Found Dead in Pattaya Home

webfact

On 1/31/2023 at 6:33 AM, Sig said:

Wow... just read a bit about the guy. A VERY troubled individual, to say the least.... History of domestic violence, heavy drinking, drugs, seriously racist, misogynist (although, he was apparently Arab, so maybe, giving the benefit of the doubt, some of that can be chalked up to a VERY different worldview), and his wife took out a restraining order against him last year. Some referred to him, with seemingly good reason, as a narcissistic sociopath.
Anyway... he ends up in Pattaya....? Hmmmmm Who knows, but it wouldn't seem like the place one would go if they were trying to reform their life.
Regardless of what kind of an individual he may have been, death is still not something I'd be glad came about at his young age. A reformed life, on the other hand, would have been, obviously, a more beneficial and fulfilling thing for him and everyone else.

Bravo Sig !!! ... I think that you seem to have got to the Point !!! ...

If the first part here is True, I would not rule out Foul play I think ??? ... Like what Goes around, ... Often Comes back around !!! ???  .... And a Restraining Order !!! ??? ... So Thailand does have these ??? ...  I just thought that the Obvious dangers of family ? and their Brothers  or other connections or even boyfriends, ... were the main Restraining factors ??? ...

... Like Restraining Order !!! ??? ....in a country where most people just sort it out them selves in their homes, or on the street ??? ... It sound like he WAS in quite a bit of trouble !!! 

On 2/2/2023 at 5:47 PM, A1Str8 said:

Dumb f...s here trying to make fun of him because he used the nickname longevity and now he's dead.

Don't worry you can't go lower than that. 

I'm wondering if his lifestyle choices were in direct contradiction to his nickname, Longevity, hence some ridicule on this forum.