Hunter Biden asks for criminal probe into Trump allies for 'theft' of data from laptop

onthedarkside

Do wonder why he waited this long. Seems a simple enough case: drop laptop off to be fixed, shop steals the contents and unload them to others of similar political bent who must know this is stolen.

If I hire someone to come fix my plumbing, that should be all they fix. Robbing me because they have access is a no no.

• Like 2

'Really dangerous path': Adam Kinzinger slams GOP for 'celebrating' theft of Hunter Biden's data

This comes as attorneys representing the president's son demand an investigation by the Justice Department's National Security Division into the theft of that data, outlining that they consider their client to be a victim of a crime.

https://www.rawstory.com/hunter-biden-laptop-2659347549/

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

The FBI didn't release the data to the public so it was clearly stolen.

Imop Im not a lawyer so I could care less about whether it was  stolen ! Just like leaks and sources who dont want their names divulged the contents are for political prodding.

Its whats on that laptop and all of the malicious malfeasance that led to the suppression of its contents and to a scandal. 

Its criminal imop  what took place after the FBI took possession of that laptop but thats my opinion .As reported ,going to facebook and warning them and having 50 intel people alleged Russian misinformation , Twitter shutting down news reports.All before a election.

But you go head and defend the recovering crack head and Fbi.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mark-zuckerberg-tells-joe-rogan-fbi-warned-facebook-of-russian-propaganda-before-hunter-biden-laptop-story

• Love It 1

3 hours ago, riclag said:

“Mac Isaac took possession of the laptop and hard drive late in 2019 after trying and failing for months to notify Hunter that the device was ready to be picked up. Once the shop owner saw the laptop’s contents — including emails detailing influence-peddling involving then-Vice President Joe Biden and videos of the younger Biden smoking crack and having sex with prostitutes and his work subordinates — he alerted the FBI”.

https://nypost.com/2023/02/01/hunter-biden-admits-infamous-laptop-is-his-in-plea-for-probe

The smartest guy Joe biden knows !

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joe-biden-hunter-smartest-guy-i-know

He admitted long ago that he was smoking crack, so no scoop!

Have sex with prostitutes, OMG, what a crime! And It's not like a former President would have a track record about it! ????

Influence peddling: from what has been made public so far, there's no evidence of it in the emails.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, riclag said:

Imop Im not a lawyer so I could care less about whether it was  stolen ! Just like leaks and sources who dont want their names divulged the contents are for political prodding.

Its whats on that laptop and all of the malicious malfeasance that led to the suppression of its contents and to a scandal. 

Its criminal imop  what took place after the FBI took possession of that laptop but thats my opinion .As reported ,going to facebook and warning them and having 50 intel people alleged Russian misinformation , Twitter shutting down news reports.All before a election.

But you go head and defend the recovering crack head and Fbi.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/mark-zuckerberg-tells-joe-rogan-fbi-warned-facebook-of-russian-propaganda-before-hunter-biden-laptop-story

So hunter Biden used his dads position to further his career so what that’s absolutely normal behavior I don’t even want to think about the trump kids that beeing said why not celebrate hunters sobriety don’t you think the Biden’s have suffered enough tragedy? to me it reeks of desperation on the part of the republicans to smear the Biden’s through their son it stinks!I hope hunter succeeds in his lawsuit and wins big!If you have problems with what president Biden is doing then use the issues that concern you and offer alternatives let’s stop trying to destroy each other and try to offer alternative ideas

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Emdog said:

Do wonder why he waited this long. Seems a simple enough case: drop laptop off to be fixed, shop steals the contents and unload them to others of similar political bent who must know this is stolen.

If I hire someone to come fix my plumbing, that should be all they fix. Robbing me because they have access is a no no.

I would expect that as soon as this laptop business surfaced Papa Joe put the whole business in the care legal and political pros, told the kid to keep his damn crack-smoking mouth shut. 

He might be on the verge of doddering in his behavior, but Joe has been in DC a long time, and even when a mere senator was a known for being a sociable and popular guy.  On St Paddy's day he gives a breakfast celebration and invites all Irish people who work the capitol, including journalists.  He's not a miracle worker but he knows how to make things happen in the legislative and executive.  I don't see any of the Dem presidential hopefuls who can bring that as well as he does. 

17 hours ago, Emdog said:

"Do wonder why he waited this long. Seems a simple enough case: drop laptop off to be fixed, shop steals the contents and unload them to others of similar political bent who must know this is stolen."

Don't suppose he had much choice, what with the entire left leaning legacy media falsely and without evidence claiming that his laptop was "Russian disinformation". Or maybe he could have waited until the day after the election, and then said OK OK it IS mine after all?

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

If your lap top went missing and turned up months later in the hands of people who had stolen it, or received it as a stolen item, and many of whom had accessed the laptop you would very reasonably deny any knowledge of anything nefarious on that laptop.

As would anyone.

The people handling this stolen laptop were political opponents of Hunter Biden’s farmer.

By all means, put that in front of a Grand Jury, it’ll not get as far as. Trial Jury and if it does Hunter Biden’s legal team will explain ‘reasonable doubt’ to the Jury.

I got as far as the first sentence before encountering disinformation. Hunter's laptop didn't go "missing". Hunter dropped it off at a Mac repair shop and did not collect it.

Let's stick to facts here, even if they are not beneficial to the democrat narrative.

"Della Rocca insisted that Mac Isaac became the legal owner of the laptop after Biden’s son dropped it off to be repaired in April 2019 — but failed to return to reclaim it despite attempts by Mac Isaac to contact him.

“When Hunter signed the work order, he gave authorization to John Paul to access the information on the laptop in order to recover the data,” Della Rocca said.

https://nypost.com/2023/02/02/lawyer-for-hunter-biden-laptop-repairman-slams-first-son-as-desperate/

• Love It 1

11 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

"Do wonder why he waited this long. Seems a simple enough case: drop laptop off to be fixed, shop steals the contents and unload them to others of similar political bent who must know this is stolen."

Don't suppose he had much choice, what with the entire left leaning legacy media falsely and without evidence claiming that his laptop was "Russian disinformation". Or maybe he could have waited until the day after the election, and then said OK OK it IS mine after all?

Conspiracy theories anyone?lol or just desperation nope just simple theft for profit wonder how much the perp got for it we all know old Donnie was absolutely desperate for dirt dident pan out it seems

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tug said:

Conspiracy theories anyone?lol or just desperation nope just simple theft for profit wonder how much the perp got for it we all know old Donnie was absolutely desperate for dirt dident pan out it seems

Please state why my post is a "conspiracy theory".

We all know the conspiracy theory was the left falsely and without evidence claiming Hunter's laptop was "Russian Disinformation" just before an election, leading to the banning of facts online to allow a false narrative beneficial to the democrat party. 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

We all know the conspiracy theory was the left falsely and without evidence claiming Hunter's laptop was "Russian Disinformation" just before an election, leading to the banning of facts online to allow a false narrative beneficial to the democrat party. 

That’s how it rings out to me and desperation as well every one has an opinion just like everyone has a certain part of anatomy lol ???? 

44 minutes ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

It's a conspiracy because you do not back up your claim with a credible link.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1