Chuwit: Bigger Gambling Network Than Macau888 Run By An Inspector

webfact

15 hours ago, Andycoops said:

That's what happens when you make things illegal, illegality becomes the norm.

So, that was your way of saying corruption is ok in this case. Can´t you just go throw the rest of your jokes in the pub-forum section.

15 hours ago, IamNoone88 said:

I hope he has good security.

I am quite sure he’s got dirt on many high ranking officials, securely stashed away at different undisclosed locations. I’m also quite sure that these high ranking officials know very well that all that dirt would become public knowledge if anything untoward were to happen to Chuwit. 

• Thumbs Up 1

At least they found the lambo.

That seemed to be paramount on the RTP's to-do list.

Someone had their eye on that beauty.

I'm sure all the siezed property, homes, valuables, watches, automobiles, etc. get accounted for, sold and the proceeds forwarded to the treasury. Cough, just joking.

• Like 1

On 2/10/2023 at 4:39 AM, spidermike007 said:

The time is coming, when this will no longer be tolerated. Just wait. The army is on it's way out. It could take awhile, and it could get ugly, though it will never get to the hellish level of Burma, as the Thai parents would never, ever permit that kind of genocidal behavior from their sons. You take out one more Thai, and you are forever disowned by this family. That is all it would take to bring about mass defections from the army ranks. That would sure be fun to witness. Are the pompous generals going to put themselves into harms way? Never. They do not have it in them, they are cowards. 

I dunno. It's been this way for eight or nine centuries, probably several millenia. The worst offenders get taken out, the rest keep right on. Human nature on display.