James Carville blasted for calling Republicans 'White trash' after SOTU: 'Appalling'

Social Media

Democrat MSNBC regular James Carville called Republicans at the State of the Union address "White trash," specifically calling out Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene, R-Ga. 

The "Outnumbered" panel discussed the "appalling" rhetoric from the veteran political strategist Thursday, with Democrat panelist Marie Harf objecting to the remark.

"I would not have used this language. I think there's plenty to criticize Marjorie Taylor Greene over, with the behavior of her and some of her colleagues during the State of the Union. I think it was embarrassing. I wouldn't have used that term," said Harf. 

Who is surprised by this?

Just another #bekind leftist showing their true, spiteful colours with a derogatory, racialized rant. They just can't help themselves, the vitriol seeps from every pore ????.

If this is what they say in public, I can't even imagine what they say behind closed doors ????.

• Love It 2

4 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Just another #bekind leftist showing their true, spiteful colours with a derogatory, racialized rant. They just can't help themselves, the vitriol seeps from every pore ????.

If this is what they say in public, I can't even imagine what they say behind closed doors ????.

We say that  supporters are sick and just plain stupid. Truth can be hurtful. That was what you hoped to hear?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, earlinclaifornia said:

We say that  supporters are sick and just plain stupid. Truth can be hurtful. That was what you hoped to hear?

I've read that 10 times and genuinely have no idea about the point you are trying to make.

Given your spelling of California I assume you have some issues writing so maybe it's best to get someone to proof read your posts before clicking Submit? 

Anyway, have a good evening Earl ????.

9 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Carville is a national treasure.

He's also a white southerner.

As such he can call out white trash when he sees it.

Actually calling MTG white trash is mild compared to what she really is.

Racial slurs are ok if you are the same race as those you are insulting?

So it's ok for blacks to use racial slurs against other blacks? But not for whites?

It's ok for gays to use homophobic slurs? But not for straight people?

It's ok for women to use misogynistic language? But not for men?

You claim to support equality ? Lol you're tying yourself in knots again. 

Divisive language is divisive no matter the race/gender/sexual orientation of the bigot using it.

Edited by JonnyF
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

Racial slurs are ok if you are the same race as those you are insulting?

So it's ok for blacks to use racial slurs against other blacks? But not for whites?

It's ok for gays to use homophobic slurs? But not for straight people?

It's ok for women to use misogynistic language? But not for men?

You claim to support equality ? Lol you're tying yourself in knots again. 

Divisive language is divisive no matter the race/gender/sexual orientation of the bigot using it.

Racist slurs are never acceptable, regardless of who is making the slur or who it is directed against.

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, JonnyF said:

Oh gee this is the shrew that pesters kids who have seen their classmates slaughtered in school and calls them liars?this is the broad that thinks fires are caused by Jewish space lasers?this is just a few of the dumb things she says,I’ve got stuff to do today so I’ll leave it at that.just stop projecting will ya her regurgitating her bs has no place in the state of the union address imo Joe Biden and team are doing a remarkable job of putting the pieces back together after the trump disaster get her done Joe!

Edited by Tug
  • Like 2

Carville is great, IMO the best remainder of the Clinton legacy.

The way you-know-who was dressed at the SOTU I figured that afterwards she was going to her second job, standing on street corners and shouting "you want a date?"

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I've read that 10 times and genuinely have no idea about the point you are trying to make.

Given your spelling of California I assume you have some issues writing so maybe it's best to get someone to proof read your posts before clicking Submit? 

Anyway, have a good evening Earl ????.

Ten times says a bit about comprehension skills.

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Like 1