Donald Trump bids 'good riddance' to 'failed woke extremist' Nicola Sturgeon after resignation

Social Media

The ex president, sore loser, egotist Donald Trump is showing every one why he should

not be voted into the position of President again.   Please keep the swamp drained of Donald Trump.

The Scottish leader has a lot more class that Trump ever has. I wonder just how many foreigners own

golf courses in Scotland or England or anywhere else in the British Isles? 

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Recent polls do not agree with your claim.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2023-02-05/poll-shows-slump-in-support-for-snp-and-scottish-independence

And it looks like she believed the polls.

Still head and shoulders above the nasty party. 

Personally I am looking forward to fresh impetus from a new leader. Hopefully this will galvanise those doubters and ensure we break free of this 300 year burden that has dragged my country down.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Everything Trump says or does is about Trump.

He also blamed her for combined losses of more than £15.4million at his Scottish golf courses, which Mr Trump touts to be 'the greatest golf properties in the world.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11755713/Trump-dances-Sturgeons-political-grave-insists-Scotland-better-without-her.html

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ozimoron said:

He also blamed her for combined losses of more than £15.4million at his Scottish golf courses, which Mr Trump touts to be 'the greatest golf properties in the world.'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11755713/Trump-dances-Sturgeons-political-grave-insists-Scotland-better-without-her.html

You can understand Trumps annoyance with Sturgeon , considering she caused him to have such a big financial loss , his golf courses may now turn in a profit now that she's gone 

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

On 2/16/2023 at 10:04 AM, JonnyF said:

I can think of another, more recent US president who would do well to follow this advice.????

Trump was actually doing very well with the UK. Open to a trade deal, a great relationship with the PM. It was all looking quite promising until his successor came in and started pretending to be Irish and understand British politics.

Wow…. You are really trying to rewrite history. Has you any evidence of him being’ open to a trade deal’? Even you would understand that there is no way we would have received a favourable deal under Trump. He would have pushed us to lower standards AND made other demands that would have been unpalatable. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

You can understand Trumps annoyance with Sturgeon , considering she caused him to have such a big financial loss , his golf courses may now turn in a profit now that she's gone 

Or maybe the reason for Trump's golf courses losing money is that he misread the market.

It's not as though golfers are short of courses to play in Scotland.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, ozimoron said:

That pretty much sums up every aspect of the man's entire being. How he keeps getting lawyers to take on his cases is baffling. By being involved in his shenanigans, they all end up having to get their own lawyers, if not getting sanction, disbarred, or imprisoned. Explains his string of legal losses over the past couple years though. I don't think many legit legal firms or top lawyers want anything to do with him at this point. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Apparently, there is no agreement about the cause of loss in the family.

Eric Trump Blames Dad's Beloved Brexit For Millions In Losses At Scottish Golf Courses

https://news.yahoo.com/eric-trump-blames-dads-beloved-150819143.html

13 minutes ago, candide said:

Apparently, there is no agreement about the cause of loss in the family.

Eric Trump Blames Dad's Beloved Brexit For Millions In Losses At Scottish Golf Courses

https://news.yahoo.com/eric-trump-blames-dads-beloved-150819143.html

Considering that the golf course also made a loss whilst the UK was in the E.U , Brexit wouldn't be the reason for any loss .

1 minute ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Considering that the golf course also made a loss whilst the UK was in the E.U , Brexit wouldn't be the reason for any loss .

Good point, I forgot Eric could not be trusted more than his father.

Actually, following your line of thought, I looked at old news and found out that Trump lost money from the first year in 2014, so it cannot have been caused by Sturgeon either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, candide said:

Good point, I forgot Eric could not be trusted more than his father.

Actually, following your line of thought, I looked at old news and found out that Trump lost money from the first year in 2014, so it cannot have been caused by Sturgeon either.

Trump said that the losses were caused by Sturgeon, he would be in a position to know

3 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

Trump said that the losses were caused by Sturgeon, he would be in a position to know

But you stated it as if was fact, not as the opinions of a third party:

10 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, NextG said:

Wow…. You are really trying to rewrite history. Has you any evidence of him being’ open to a trade deal’? Even you would understand that there is no way we would have received a favourable deal under Trump. He would have pushed us to lower standards AND made other demands that would have been unpalatable. 

Link?

Edited by thaibeachlovers
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1