Covid Vaccination for Foreigners in Pattaya

Danderman123

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

That would be nice but how about paying a few hundred baht for your "protection"?  Would that be out of your reach?

The OP's best bet would be to try one of the local public hospitals. When I enquired at the Bangkok Rayong Hospital a few months ago I was told they were not offering Covid Vax because there wasn't sufficient demand - "The Thais know they can get it free at public hospitals". In the event I got a free booster at the Banchang Hospital. It might be different in Pattaya of course, with a much bigger expat population, and I don't disagree with your comment. I would willingly have paid, but didn't have to.

• Like 1

About 1-2 weeks ago I stopped by Pattaya Memorial Hospital (where I got my Moderna booster about a year ago) to ask about booster jab availability.

I was told they dont have now.

I recall I read somewhere that those booster jabs are off from private hospitals for now, not 100% sure whether understood correctly though

4 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

No, I don't mind paying some baht, but where in Pattaya is vaccination for foreigners available?

Last I heard was Pattaya City Hospital were still doing them.. but that was over a month back. 

• Like 1

On 2/16/2023 at 5:08 PM, DogNo1 said:

There is lots of negative news about Pfizer on YouTube.  Might be worth having a look.

First hand last booster from Pfizer made me violently I'll, much worse than my covid infection which was nasty AF. 

Of course we are all different but do you feel lucky enough to spin the wheel? 

12 minutes ago, whereyougo said:

First hand last booster from Pfizer made me violently I'll, much worse than my covid infection which was nasty AF. 

Of course we are all different but do you feel lucky enough to spin the wheel? 

The vaccine turned me into a newt. But I got better.