Naked man smashes up convenience store before "mumbling in Arabic"

webfact

4 minutes ago, Pique Dard said:

yaa baa(christal meth)? under the influence of drugs, he thought he was in a nudist resort, i guess,  but the problem is to know why he started smashing things...instead of courting the female staff

He had his eye on the chocolate cake.

• Haha 1

He was probably an undercover 'Patriot' who was onto a sleeper cell of that evil cabal of satan worshipping baby eaters who are all part of the secret society of Soros Obama the Clintons and that mastermind criminal Joe Biden and his international criminal son Hunter Biden hahaha ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

• Confused 1

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

As long as he didn't shout "allah hu akbar" and stick the KY and chocolate there were safe..

Almost correct, apparently he didn't like the competition as he owns a store/cafe on the opposite corner, it's called Allan' snack bar. 

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, webfact said:

His father then came and whacked him and took him away.

But the naked man came back ten minutes later and started pulling items off the shelves damaging a tube of KY and a chocolate cake.

I know that in my local convenience store, the KY and chocolate cakes are ALWAYS stored side by side. I once looked all over the place for shaving cream...it was right next to the tampons???

Only in Thailand can one knock over the KY and chocolate cake sections at the same time.

THAILAND - "The Hub of KY and Chocolate Cakes".

What did his father use to "Whack" him with? Sounds like "whacking"  runs in the family.

Edited by jaywalker

12 hours ago, webfact said:

His father then came and whacked him and took him away.

12 hours ago, webfact said:

damaging a tube of KY and a chocolate cake.

I am so glad the laughing emoji is back, This is the best laugh of the week. thanks Mr. Naked man a big thumbs up to you, at least you have cheered me up, if no one else.   :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: