Ivermectin not effective in treating Covid-19, joint Mahidol-Oxford study shows

webfact

57 minutes ago, greg71 said:

My wife both had the original strain covid and were given invermectin at the hospitel here in bangkok at the time .In 3 days both were fine as gold . Those who say horse medicine etc have there heads firmly planted in the ground.

Tell me what Ivermectin was created to treat....?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, greg71 said:

My wife both had the original strain covid and were given invermectin at the hospitel here in bangkok at the time .In 3 days both were fine as gold . Those who say horse medicine etc have there heads firmly planted in the ground.

Absolute BS, no hospital here will give you that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, transam said:

Tell me what Ivermectin was created to treat....?

I know what is was created for , but to deny it was used here in trials is based on fact , that many are showing there bias towards the subject , you can read my post from a few yrs ago saying exactly what ive said today . Facts are facts 

• Like 1

Just now, greg71 said:

I know what is was created for , but to deny it was used here in trials is based on fact , that many are showing there bias towards the subject , you can read my post from a few yrs ago saying exactly what ive said today . Facts are facts 

Then we must look at the topic heading.....:cowboy:

7 minutes ago, greg71 said:

Show me the facts then, you mentioning it in a post doesn't make it a fact.