A Recent Report from Soi Cowboy - ? what do you fellows closer to the scene think ?

Mark mark

And I can not even remember if I had Sex with her or Not !!!??? and if I did well I must describe it as Very VERY ! ... Forgettable !!! ... Like after 2 days of that !!! <Deleted> !!! .. I just wanted to get out of it !!! and get back home alive and with as much of my Brain still active !!! as I could !!! ... (Well worth a couple of Triple Exclamation Marks here I think !!! ... )

Edited by Mark mark
spelling

Well, I have probably done the best thing in the world, to Kill my own Thread here by posting those last 2 Terrible stories about the Ya Ba Addict's ... Like YES "The 48 Hours", ( The 48 Hours, With the Ya Ba Addicts in Bangkok ? ) ... Like how depressing, … So sorry, ... but well It Did happen like I told it. … Like I am NOT a writer, Writers can make up stories, .... I am a Geographer, and one that just Loves telling ?, ... No, "Recounting", … Human Geography Stories ??? ... No, "Events". ... … Like People !  ... That is Really what the world is all about isn't it ???

... So well I had better get back to some stories with Happy Endings right ! ? 

... Still That story about the Ya Ba Woman, living in the tower blocks just East of Petu Nam, off of Petchumbury ? ... and her friends, … It WAS at just about the beginning of the ya ba addiction Epidemic ! ? ... and well I have worked that one of all the People around out also ! …

The Woman sitting on the Floor making a pipe out of an old Nail Polish bottle, ... Was Just "Waiting" ! ? Right … For her to get the Ya Ba, to smoke from it from her Patiently constructed Pipe  .. And the Men that were drooping in and out, un announced at intervals, through the first day, ? … Well they were the Dealers, and she was just negotiating the price I guess, and how to get some of it on Credit I would say, …  as I had not paid her yet,  ... for the Usual Nana, one night Trick, that we had organized or the previous Night. ... Right ??? …

... Because I was still there !!! Looking for the Youth that I had actually lost many MANY Years ago ! ... And Possibly before I got to Bangkok Really I suppose ??? ( And Yes ! I just Stopped Looking for it after those two days ! )

… Like yes, it WAS just about the beginning of the Ya Ba epidemic then, ? ... So well, Probably a relevant, story, even if not with a happy ending !!! ... Like the worst thing that has happened to Thailand I think ! ? ... The Ya Ba epidemic !!!

( ... And well Yes !!! Triple Lucky that the Cops did not turn up also !!! Right ? )

So, well yes, I do not think that the Bar Girls of today have too much trouble with it, like they all look like Street wise self-starters, still !!!, To me ... Who would NOT be silly enough to get caught up in <deleted> like that ... Like the Younger men are the ones that get caught by it I think ? …

Like half of the Young man in our extended Family were just Total Lost in it once, including crying, just being totally of if their heads by 9 O’clock in the Mourning’s !!! …  Fighting with their Fathers, (Like <Deleted> ! Who would the <Deleted> would want to be a REAL Father in Thailand !!! ??? ) ...

And well they eventually ending up stealing, to fund the habit.

(And I do have another funny Story about when they stole my Car ! … The Cops sent a message to their Mothers, " That the car better come Back, or they might not be” … and after their Mothers passed this on to them, ... We got a message back from them, of where we could pick the car up from !!! … It had a flat batter, as they had been running all of their devices off of it for some days !!! ... But we got it started, ( Role it Backwards, ... Jam it in Gear, and turn the key at the same time !!! ... How you CAN push start a Diesel ! ? TIT This is Thailand. ? )

... I had 2 beets in celebration, and then got stopped in a Police Road block half an hour later on the way home ! ... Tipsy, and in a car that was still reported Stolen, ... so I saluted, and they just waved me through !!! Right !!! … ( I wonder if they realized that I had just got my Car back, as well, they were Local ! ? ) ... But like TIT so well, just to the right thing right !!! Just salute the Cops, ? Just to start off with right )

And then they got put in Juvenile detention for 2 and a half Years, … the boys, ... and then one of them, in to Army Boot Camp for Breaking his bail conditions E.G. Using again, ... So well I DO know a bit, about this one.

Though Yes Alcohol ? … also not a problem for the girls I think ? ... but a huge one for many of their Customers I think (Like me) and also it kills off over 50% of our older men here in the Villages also I think. ... I have lost count of how many around here but it is a LOT !!! ? ... LOL ( Always wanted a case to be able to use that one on )

So well, … Just LOOK OUT !!! ... And then can be the end of that one !!!

… And the Happy Ending ??? ??? … Well the story really did not end there, the time with the Ya Ba addicts was only 48 Hrs., and I survived it !!! … am 67 Now AND mentally OK, ( Well I think so ? Which well is over half of the battle I think ? ) … and I still can check in at the Nana and go for a swim in their Pool, … with my Kids ! … Well the Boys, as the woman have banned taking any of the Girls there, and well .. Jang, our nine year old Tom, ... with dollar signs in her eyes !!! … Yes, probably a good idea not to take any of them there I think, as they Might just get the wrong idea about Life right ??? !!! … Like they all know about it ! ... But well, the older Woman have them all dead set against it, and well … Local Mores, ... let’s just let them Role right !!!

And well the Happy ending of our last trip Down there … I totally forgot about the Lights on Sukhumvit,  before Soi 3 where you have to do the Zig Zag, to get in to the Express way Lane on the other side of the road … and well !!! I ended up stuck, out in the middle of the Soi 3 Intersection, with angry Thai drivers, coming at me from all directions, !!! and just Leaning on their Horns !!!  … With the two little boys just jumping up and down in the back seat like it all was just such a Great Game !!! … This Greater Bangkok Driving !!! ... and just having the Greatest Time !!! … In the wonderful place !!! …

(No ticket yet, so hopefully the fellows in the Police Box,  just did not believe anyone could have done something so stupid !!! ... or they saw our Plates ! … and the kids jumping up and down, ... and just realized that we were just Local Tourists, on Holidays, who did not know the road system very well ??? )

... Yes and the Real joke, … When I quietly apologized to the wife later on, for doing it, she just said … "Well No worries", and that it "Was the Kids Misbehaving in the Back Seat, that was Really pissing her off" !!! ... and not my driving, Right. …

Like Har Har !!! and another Great trip down to the Big Rotten Apple !!! ??? – Right ?

See you all later and have a good day, and look after your selves !!! ….

And all the best from Mark mark.

The Schoolies Son, with a Dog, but no hair lip, ... but a good hatred for the Institualised, Assassins with Rulers, who bash the kids, over the Knuckles to make them Submit to their Idea of how the English Language should be. … Beyond the Real under taking, .... Understanding. ! ? as well as Enjoyment ???

Right Fellows ???

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Anyone that was there then will know the approximate year. Hint- it was before they built the open air bars in the courtyard where the cars used to park.

Well, Wow !!! So before I ever actually went there I think ? ... I was still being a Hippie Back packer back then, and refused to go in to the Nana Disco then, because I thought that it was To expensive !!! ....

Ruel one for me back at that time ! ... Never pay to go in to Anything. !!!  Just pay for Transport, Accommodation, ... and Food !!! and just sit back with only30K in the bank back then .... and enjoy, ... The Free Show !!! ( Well after discovering Cowboy, I Did add Girls to that list !!! )

Just now, Mark mark said:

Well, Wow !!! So before I ever actually went there I think ? ... I was still being a Hippie Back packer back then, and refused to go in to the Nana Disco then, because I thought that it was To expensive !!! ....

Ruel one for me back at that time ! ... Never pay to go in to Anything. !!!  Just pay for Transport, Accommodation, ... and Food !!! and just sit back with only30K in the bank back then .... and enjoy, ... The Free Show !!! ( Well after discovering Cowboy, I Did add Girls to that list !!! )

There was no charge to go in the Nana Hotel disco and there was never a disco in the Plaza.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

There was no charge to go in the Nana Hotel disco and there was never a disco in the Plaza.

Well there was for the Old Nana Hotel Disco back then ? Oh say 1984 ??? I think ? ... And it was 150 B I think ... Still I was a back Packer, back then an well I think that they were happy to see the back of me, ... as that time. ? Yes I knew of no Disco in the Plaza. ...

11 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

Well there was for the Old Nana Hotel Disco back then ? Oh say 1984 ??? I think ? ... And it was 150 B I think ... Still I was a back Packer, back then an well I think that they were happy to see the back of me, ... as that time. ? Yes I knew of no Disco in the Plaza. ...

Yes Sorry Thaibeachlover, Yes maybe there was no Charge, maybe it was the Price of a drink that I was thinking of ??? ... Like way More then they were in Cowboy at that time. ...  I just mentioned it on a Time Changes things note, ... as back then I was a Cheap Charlie, and NOT liked by the Nana At All,

Like I used to Stay at the Sukhumvit Crown in between soi 6 and 8 for a long time. ...

... But a good Bloke, Bob Waterman from the UK, on one of the Exploration Ships I worked on, convinced me to go back there ! ... Like he did ! ... And I Did, ... and I had Changed more then the Place had, and I liked it and was accepted then. (Tough an Incident at Breakfast with an Idiot friend of mine from Australia, did nearly up set the Apple cart once just Pre CV 19, ... And well I was up set also, as I REALLY quite like the place now ! ?

But well they seem to Like me now, and me taking my Boys there, like Children, also. ... So well all goes well, and the Soi Cowboy's fall, worked out well at least in my Own Mind, .... So, Yes Fellows, ... I will drop this Thread also now my Self. ...

... And Thanks All. 

10 hours ago, Hanuman2547 said:

I read the opening post and a couple of more posts but it just didn't make sense.  I'm done with it now.

Yes Started out OK, but turned in to a bit of a mess. ... Yes sorry, and .a pretty good Mesage, to my self About stsyong on Topic ! ... And KIS ! ... Keep it Simple.

Still yes ... 1. The  nice American man who usually went to the The Philippines was probably Robed and Chested in Cowboy. ...Yes. And Probably will not come back. 

2. No body really cares any mire ! As it is now just a Tourist street ( A hated and hold So nose ! ... "Walking Street" ) ...as

3.  o there are just so many more coming from where he came from now , ... No body does care any more.

4. Walking streets just being for the Rich Businessmen who own the Businesses there ? Being left open for discussion ? !     

And 5. ...  I my self, actually just being a walking Street and now Tourism Hater ! ... as Basically,  I am just too old for it !!! ..... will just not not be go there any more. any way.

End of Story.

Ant Thanks All. ... And Yess ! Really yes, do all have a good day. !!! ...

And Rooster won the Thai Scrabble Champion ships in Korat on the week end !!! ...

17 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

There was a time when there was no charge to go to the Nana Disco on the ground floor of the Nana Hotel, but for some years before it closed there most certainly was a cover charge. It went from 100 to 200 to 300 baht in fairly quick succession. The owner got a lot of flak about it at the time. Count me amongst those who thought that imposing a cover charge was the beginning of the end for a disco that for a long time was brilliant.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, mstevens said:

There was a time when there was no charge to go to the Nana Disco on the ground floor of the Nana Hotel, but for some years before it closed there most certainly was a cover charge. It went from 100 to 200 to 300 baht in fairly quick succession. The owner got a lot of flak about it at the time. Count me amongst those who thought that imposing a cover charge was the beginning of the end for a disco that for a long time was brilliant.

Yes ! Thanks ! ... As yes ! I was one of them that just walked away !!! ... Thanks.

On 3/3/2023 at 12:05 PM, mstevens said:

Thanks for that. After my time, and yes, best way to lose customers. IMO farangs only went there to pick up a girl without paying bar fine, and can do that along Sukhumivit now anyway.

Days when they wouldn't go with someone that didn't pay bar fine long gone.

On 2/27/2023 at 10:37 AM, bobbin said:

Are you saying that you are Australian?

OMG.. there goes the slack I was going to cut you for being a non-native English speaker..

????

Aren't ozzies counted as kind of honorary non-native English speakers?  Like some South Africans are counted as NES in some places.

• Thanks 1

On 3/5/2023 at 1:46 PM, BangkokReady said:

Aren't ozzies counted as kind of honorary non-native English speakers?  Like some South Africans are counted as NES in some places.

Well you only have to look at how the English Speak it as it comes from about ? 6 other languages ? ... and is spoken with some Really REALLY different Accents, all over the UK, and in quite close Proximity to each other also ! ... To know that Native English has a LOT of Bed Fellows !!! ... Though well German is not one of them right ??? Yarrr

... Unt, a Thai Friend of Mine's Daughter went and was an Exchange student in Bristol !!! ... And jeezzzz, I nearly fell over Laughing, !!! ... When she, just this little cute Thai girl, ! ... Just opened up on me with this Really REALLY GREAT West Country accent !!!  ... Like it made the Vicker of Dibley's TV series very strong strine (?) almost seem Understandable !!! ??? ... and then there is the Jordies up north ! ... Like Varrrr ... Like the bar man with the 5 inch gash in his face that was stitched up with Fishing Line !!! ... Sayin .... "Yeeearrr" .... "Weeelll Yuuu Shoold have Seen th otherrr Guyyy" .... !!! ??? Right ?

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

Well you only have to look at how the English Speak it as it comes from about ? 6 other languages ? ... and is spoken with some Really REALLY different Accents, all over the UK, and in quite close Proximity to each other also ! ... To know that Native English has a LOT of Bed Fellows !!! ... Though well German is not one of them right ??? Yarrr

... Unt, a Thai Friend of Mine's Daughter went and was an Exchange student in Bristol !!! ... And jeezzzz, I nearly fell over Laughing, !!! ... When she, just this little cute Thai girl, ! ... Just opened up on me with this Really REALLY GREAT West Country accent !!!  ... Like it made the Vicker of Dibley's TV series very strong strine (?) almost seem Understandable !!! ??? ... and then there is the Jordies up north ! ... Like Varrrr ... Like the bar man with the 5 inch gash in his face that was stitched up with Fishing Line !!! ... Sayin .... "Yeeearrr" .... "Weeelll Yuuu Shoold have Seen th otherrr Guyyy" .... !!! ??? Right ?

????????????????

Didn't you say you were dropping this thread a few posts back?

But well they seem to Like me now, and me taking my Boys there, like Children, also. ... So well all goes well, and the Soi Cowboy's fall, worked out well at least in my Own Mind, .... So, Yes Fellows, ... I will drop this Thread also now my Self. ...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

????????????????

Didn't you say you were dropping this thread a few posts back?

Yes TBL I did say that as I Was getting Tired, Like over the week end, I got very Tired.

And well the Initial idea behind this Thread, being the Pick Pocket Robbery and Ripping off the night before, allegedly in Cowboy, of the Nice American that I met in the Pool at the Nana, got enough good People replying, to given me the hint at Least, to research it. …

Like about how Soi Cowboy had been going, re the Arrival of the Infamous Iranian American “The Arab” that bought a lot of the bars up, well some of them anyway, Some strong arm tactics implied ??? … Though well the Leases and NOT the properties as they all still belonged to the Chinese Thais, …. He Glammed them up, probably made them in to double and triple Fronted … ( Like got the bars next door also, possibly to be able to do this ??? ) … and then, what is that Stupid American term ? Mede then in to “Cyodie” bars ??? …

… And then charged more for the beers. … Which I am a lot of the other old Regulars did not like, …. and I followed their Links and Read up on it a bit, also.

Found out that Cowboy is now Dead, died of Cancer right and was ??? Well a Drunk ? though with his American attitude ? … and at that time, after the Vietnam / American war ??? And He was a successful one so it seems …. And well also nice seeing a Black American Service man Really making it also. … 

But I decided after my Reading and consideration, that when they made it a walking street, well, this was the Point that they ruined it I think. … Then I remembered all of the other walking streets !!! … Now, Only clear Lines of sight for the Rich I think ? … and more Money for them, and the Politicians that do their dirty work also I think.

… And well I see that Rooster made a pact with an Auzzie friend some time ago that they both would never go to a Floating Market either !!! … And well Brother R ! … I also would like to join that pack !!! … ( Though well I might probably not be as trust worthy with it, … as you other Auzie mate. )

And well as here I WAS just getting off Topic just ALL of the time and my Idea of how to write in the English Language ? Like in Strine and idiom, and Not Granma school Grammar. ? Was not going down to well either, so well, I DID want to just finish it then. ?

And well, then the story about the 48 Hrs. with the Ya Ba addicts, in the tower block Flats, by Petu Nam off Pechumbury, possibly in the BH Hospital Nurses Accommodation compound I think ? … That pretty Painful ? ??? Hard ???... Story probably almost did end it also I thought.

…. But well then this one here from ? Bangkok Ready, about Australians, and the English language and in reference to Dialect and Strine !!! Did set me off a bit again ! ? …

Yes this DID interest me quite a bit having worked on Exploration Boats with English Crew men, of all ages, and from ALL over that country, and well Yes !!! Just Really Enjoying their Really Good, and Most Varied Dialects !!! Strine !!! and Stories !!! … Like the English Can mess up their Own so called, Popper Language far FAR better than any Simple Australian or South Africans can !!! (Well maybe we better Leave the South Africans off here as well F’ !!! Like Afracarn !!! Varrrr !!! Right ???

Well going off topic a bit, but I befriended a South African medic in Singapore once, he has left the Defibulator batteries behind in the ship, to charge them, so when an older Norwegian had a Heart attack on the dock !!! … and the Defibulator was rushed down there, …. The batteries were still back on the ship !!! … Well the Nordic <deleted> did rather hit the fan !!! (And those Bastards CAN do this pretty well, !!! IF they want to also. ) So he WAS in a Lot of Trouble. … Still all my Life when they gang up on people like that who had just made a mistake ( Like we ALL used to make a LOT of mistakes out there !!! – I could write 10 books on making Mistakes doing off shore Scheismic !!! …. But well I never lost a Streamer, tangled up the Guns, or the Gear, Hit anything, …. or lost a man. … And some other Poor Bastards have. …. So well I COULD write that book, as well If I had lost any of them well I should not have. 

Anyway, I always used to Pick up people like that, that had just had bad luck and made a mistake, and Lift them back up. ( Like that are the people that are still my Friends, Bad Grammar and also a bit if a dick head, … Or not. )

Any way we were going out with this South African medic in a taxi, and I was taking him to one of my Back Packers really Great Roti Chani ( Indian Gee pancake and Curry) … But Varrr…  his accent !!!  That African just right over the top English Pomp, and Plumb in their Mouth Right ??? … But the Malaysian taxi Driver!!! … Like YESSS what a Card !!! He just laughed and as we all talked about where we all individually had come from, …. HE, … Put in an imitation South African English Language accent on just So well ….. and said something like “Oh Yes, you come from Over There where the “Bleck” people come from" !!! ???   (And he, the taxi driver was Black also, adding to the Joke !!!) … Right !!! … Like we all picked it up and I could hardly control myself … Like god bless the English Language for being Flexible !!! and Just a hell of a lot of fun !!!

And the English ! ? Right ???

Like the one when I met an Old Woman in a Pub in ? Aberdeen, (Like a Real, Scottish Woman) near the Infamous Moray Firth, where the Seismic Exploration ships used to just sail around in Large circles, for several days, while sheltering from the bad Weather when it was around, up there in the North Sea.

Like every Scottish Pub has a resident Old Woman Drunk ! ? I think ??? … Sort of a Celtic style Matriarch ! ? Right ? … Like put two of them in, the same room and well Just watch Out I would say !!! ???

Like these people worked out that “I was a Boozer” to use their own Northern England Vernacular ? … Real quick, …

But it was pretty obvious that I also worked on the ships as well, so well I DID have a Free Entry and acceptance card also … Like not their people … but a Sea Person and worker of some sort out there !  … Like A Modern Sailor, … that now we are called technical Crew !!! Right … But I still did get the Pass.

… Any way this old woman said that she was a Welder, on the Giant Oil platforms and Rigs !!! … That they used to construct ? and Repair in the Infamous, Murray Firth !!! Right, and being a woman, so smaller then a Man, she used to have to crawl right inside the Tubular steel legs of the Platforms, and Weld them up from the Inside. ! …

And then she swore a bit, in something soundly Like Welsh ???  (Which was Scottish ??? I guess) … And recounted the time when some Young Dim Wit had got her Oxeye and Oxygen mix set wrong, … and when she light her torch,  it all just exploded and Burnt her Upper body Badly, as she was still trapped inside the Rig legs Pipe !!!  … And well probably just ended her career right there and then, ! ? I think ….

And “Foo’nk Hell”,  she said,  “And that wasn’t it all, …. It melted me Bloody Brarr, and it all stuck on to my skin” !!!

… Like F’ I just said Quietly to myself ? still being Young and ballsie, like it all was just such a Great Hoot back then … “God” I said !!! And thought of the Fact that her job WAS a man’s Job, but SHE had just taken the risks, and Stuck on with it !!!

AND Done it !!! Right up until the end !!! … Like “F’ WOW” I thought … Wow man !!! … I have just met a woman, who was better than me, or any other man also, … and well, One that I could NEVER be better than !!! Either ! ? … !!!

So well yes,  I just thought that I would put a few more Posts in, about the English Language, and it’s Great flexibility AND the love of it in all of it’s Dialects. … And well it seems to have become On Topic now I think ???

Edited by Mark mark
Changed it to Plane text as Required (I think.)
  • Confused 1

A Recent Report from Soi Cowboy - ? what do you fellows closer to the scene think ?

I think it's for tourists and newbs who can't tell an Isaan farm girl from more upscale options.

• Confused 2

8 hours ago, fusion58 said:

I think it's for tourists and newbs who can't tell an Isaan farm girl from more upscale options.

But the Esan Farm Girls are better !!!  Up scale = Corruption ti me ??? ... up scale Prostitution ,! ? !!! ...No thanks. ...

• Sad 1

On 3/5/2023 at 1:46 PM, BangkokReady said:

Auzies are still Basically English Speakers, and Pro English in Social ways also. Nearly ALL of us. ... And still over half of us are decedents of the English. ... Captain Cook put the English flag in First, up there at Cape York, … though the Dutch and French had already been there, but well to the Dry and Baron, or monsoonal Tropical bits, ... So they must have thought that it was not worth having I think. ... And GOOD !!! ( F’ being a Frog, or a Cloggy !!! ) Right ???

… Like Russia, China, the US or The UK ??? Which place would you prefer to have come from !!! … and Our southern European brothers know this also so though possibly keeping touch with their own Language, and Culture ? Like hard working and Clever bastards most of our Southern European Brothers and sisters !!! …. But Socially ! We are all English in Australia pretty much, as well …. I do not love them overly having been persecuted by a few of their Stuck up ones, but well, IT WORKS !!! … So we all do follow, being English Really in Australia I think, even if Ethnically Diverse. … Being English About things, WORKS. … So it IS Followed.

Hehe. Not only Soi C.

I remember of a first day back in Phuket.

I went to the ATM and withdrew 10,000 bahts. So all that I had.

I ordered a beer. So I handed the cashier one of the 1,000 bahts note. She gave me change for a 500 bahts note. When I told her about her mistake, another bar lady quickly came over and told me: 'I saw it with my eyes, you handed her a 500 bahts note'.

They were all in on it. Might have learned the trick from another bar ????.

Nothing I could do. But my bottle of beer slipped from my hand, and poured slowly down the bar. "Oh sorry sorry", as fakely as they all say here.. And I got up and walked away.

Lesson learned.

• Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, Andre0720 said:

Hehe. Not only Soi C.

I ordered a beer. So I handed the cashier one of the 1,000 bahts note. She gave me change for a 500 bahts note. When I told her about her mistake, another bar lady quickly came over and told me: 'I saw it with my eyes, you handed her a 500 bahts note'.

Nothing I could do. But my bottle of beer slipped from my hand, and poured slowly down the bar. "Oh sorry sorry", as fakely as they all say here.. And I got up and walked away.

Lesson learned.

Almost first lesson I learned in LOS was to give near to exact price when paying for anything.

• Like 2

On 3/5/2023 at 4:46 PM, BangkokReady said:

Just a few days ago I had Chinese-born security staff going through my bags at Sydney Airport. - Her accent was so bad, I couldn't understand questions she asked (e.g. "So you like reading?" - I had books in my carry-on) the first time, and had to ask her to repeat her question five times. I'm usually good at understanding different accents, but Chinese Australian officials trying to speak English... ????

44 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Almost first lesson I learned in LOS was to give near to exact price when paying for anything.

The guy had just withdrawn the money from the ATM. All you can do is make a point of saying it is a 1000 note as you give it to her.

1 minute ago, Henryford said:

The guy had just withdrawn the money from the ATM. All you can do is make a point of saying it is a 1000 note as you give it to her.

LOL. If all I had was large notes I'd pop into the nearest 7 11 and buy something cheap, just so I could have smaller notes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2023 at 8:48 AM, Andre0720 said:

Hehe. Not only Soi C.

Lesson learned.

Good Points Fellows !!! .....

... Re paying with a 1,000 B Note ! ? Last time I was in Nana Plaza, ? I paid with what I thought was a 100 ? But out there in those Drinking places in the Middle, ... I did start thinking that there MUST ? ... Could ? ... be a special sort of ? Color of Light that would make a 1,000 note Look pretty much like a 100 !!! ... I have No idea if I was Cheated or not, but well She made the Note I gave Her as I dicked around in my wallet, ... Disappear real fast !!!  .... and then took a Real 100 out of her Purse and held it up in an Obvious way ... and demanded the next 40 B was it for the Bill ??? .... Like I just Have NO idea if I was Cheated or Not, NO IDEA. ... But well in that Light, I decided that well YES I really could not tell the difference between a 1,000 and a 100 !!! ??? ... and well her obviously movement of the money in to her Purse, and then back out again ? ... Possibly a different note, from a different place I did feel !!! ... Well this DID make me pretty suspicious ... Like 67 and only so so Eyes .]and Obviously so !!! ... But Years of Experience !!!  .... and I WAS quite suspicious but well the Deal was Done, ... I had no idea how much money I should have had in my wallet, so nothing to be done. ... Just be suspicious ??? and well think about this Lighting problem re 1,000 notes and 100's !!! .... and well !!! IF I was just being a paranoids Old <Deleted> Again ???

Like the Bars would not experiment with their Lighting ! ? Would they ! ? and then find the Colour and shade that made picking the difference between 1,000 and a 100 almost Impossible ??? Would they ??? ??? 

... Just a thought Fellows !!! ...

On 3/8/2023 at 7:04 AM, Mark mark said:

But the Esan Farm Girls are better !!!  Up scale = Corruption ti me ??? ... up scale Prostitution ,! ? !!! ...No thanks. ...

Who said anything about prostitution?

27 minutes ago, Lemsta69 said:

Yeah nah mate it wasn't the Pommy flag he raised it was the British flag. Actually the first Union Flag according to this article:

https://www.anfa-national.org.au/australian-red-ensign/first-union-flag/

firstunionflagsmall.jpg

Yes Thanks Mate ! And yes that is very good to know ! ...  ( Politics ? Diplomacy ? ! ?? In action, even back then ! ) ..  Thanks.