List of foreigners that has become Thai citizens

Eaglekott

16 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

I was trying to understand the content on that page but since all is in Thai, and translate is very hard and time consuming I did not find what I was looking for. Is the past 3-4 last years list there somewhere?

15 minutes ago, Eaglekott said:

I was trying to understand the content on that page but since all is in Thai, and translate is very hard and time consuming I did not find what I was looking for. Is the past 3-4 last years list there somewhere?

If you search for nationality (สัญชาติ) and use Chrome to translate the entire page then you will start to make some progress.  Still won't be easy but then why should it be.

20 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

So you want me to go through 3-4 years of publications for you? Not going to happen.

I didn't ask you to go through them, more a question how to find them, there might be a list with links somewhere.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, Eaglekott said:

No Im not in the list. It's a guy I know that claims he got Thai Citizenship already, but I believe he is not really truth ful. I wanted to verify if I can make sure he does not lie to me by finding his and or his brothers name there. 

You could ask to see his ID.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Eaglekott said:

No Im not in the list. It's a guy I know that claims he got Thai Citizenship already, but I believe he is not really truth ful. I wanted to verify if I can make sure he does not lie to me by finding his and or his brothers name there. 

Did he show you his pink ID card?

3 hours ago, Eaglekott said:

Of course it is in Thai. 

There are not many over the last 3 years, maybe 300 males. Ask a literate person to help you.