Swedish Man Arrested in Phuket for Allegedly Being Involved in Producing Illegal Drugs

webfact

image.jpeg

By Goongnang Suksawat

Phuket – A Swedish man was arrested in Phuket after he allegedly was involved with several unidentified others in producing illegal drugs.

Phuket Immigration Officers told the Phuket Express today (February 28th) that they have arrested MR. CHRISTOPHER B., 34, a Swedish national.

His Visa has been withdrawn after he was allegedly involved with others in the production of illegal drugs and illegal possession of illegal drugs.

Full story: https://thephuketexpress.com/2023/02/28/swedish-man-arrested-in-phuket-for-allegedly-being-involved-in-producing-illegal-drugs/

image.jpeg
-- © Copyright The Phuket Express 2023-03-01

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

The most versatile and flexible rental investment and holiday home solution in Thailand - click for more information.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

the production of illegal drugs and illegal possession of illegal drugs.

... wow,  how many 'illegals' can you cram into half a sentence ..

Seems they failed & should try harder cause I feel I'm still not entirely convinced it might not be a tad legal, possibly, 5555 ...

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jollyhangmon said:

Seems they failed & should try harder cause I feel I'm still not entirely convinced it might not be a tad legal, possibly, 5555 ...

of course they meant to write "the illegal production of illegal drugs and illegal possession of illegal drugs."

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ohyesuare said:

The illegal kind.

Let's say on a scale of 0 to 100, with 0 being illegal and a light sentence, and 100 being the Escobar times 1 million!!!!!!    Where is this guy?

I've done illegal stuff, I'll admit it.   Cross walking!!!!!  In Thailand, you MUST wear underwear.   fact.  I'll take the fifth.   

I've never shipped 100 kilos of isotope uranium plutonium whateverium ..... that would be bad.  

12 hours ago, jollyhangmon said:

Looks like 3 to me.

• Confused 1

Of course as usual it is those as we see only those awful farangs who commit all the drug or sex related offences in Thailand.

On the other hand, time to send all the western scum a clear message that there is enough local crime in Thailand, not to have also to deal with the farangs who will be punished double rate.