Ex-girlfriend tries to steal 10 motorcycles

@AlexzweinerThere was a case 2020 in which a man sued his girlfriend in Buriram for half the house and car, which he had purchased when they lived together.  It established 100% the 'common law' marriage of Thai and foreigner couples.  He got the car.

I've posted a link here: https://scandasia.com/danish-man-wins-lawsuit-against-thai-wife-for-not-sharing-assets/

Best wishes

Edited by AgMech Cowboy
Add @poster reference
  • Thumbs Up 1

32 minutes ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

@AlexzweinerThere was a case 2020 in which a man sued his girlfriend in Buriram for half the house and car, which he had purchased when they lived together.  It established 100% the 'common law' marriage of Thai and foreigner couples.  He got the car.

I've posted a link here: https://scandasia.com/danish-man-wins-lawsuit-against-thai-wife-for-not-sharing-assets/

Best wishes

That ruling makes no sense. It would have likely been overturned on appeal… Even the judge said so much. However, since when do courts broker deals? That is something for plaintiffs/defendants to do.

20 hours ago, Alexzweiner said:

Because  I do not have the right to engage in this business in Thailand, bikes were registered on her name.

Did she tell you that? That is no reason, they still could have been registered in your name.

• Like 1

Just now, SheungWan said:

It's great that there are so many expert business advisors on this thread, particularly the ones who almost ran a whelk stall in their previous existence.

That doesn't make sense.....:unsure:

Oh dear! You are way up a creek without a paddle aren't you mate ????

If you aren't comin' the raw prawn with this story, and you aren't telling porkie pies then you have ZERO legs to stand on. 

Looks like you got seen way before you rounded the bend by this sheila.

Post online you have come into BIG money.  Post pics with hotter girls.

Take her back when she calls and say you can't live without her.  You want to share your new luck with her.  

Tell her want to start new bigger biz, but have to sell bikes first.

Break up again, but this time SELL BIKES FIRST.

lol

• Like 1

1. Lose the bikes

2. Lose your sanity

I'd rather lose the bikes than to lose my sanity dealing with a psycho ex-girlfriend.

Avoid drama and confrontation, move on and start a new life in peace.

There are some things that money can't substitute for.