Anutin sucks up to the old folk! Promises a monorail for Pathum Thani if BJP sweep election

webfact

The biggest joke of these4 elections so far is the promises.  

Note that PT is going to eradicate Buriram of all drugs. increase the wages and guarantee all BA grads 25k a month

Anutin is going to build monorails in Pathum Thani (would love to know where he is going to do that with the BTS lines already here.  Right now there is good affordable transport with buses.  Monorails are not cheap. 

both thought have the caveat if we sweep or get 300 seats 

When in Thailand has any party gotten that many seats without having minor parties join them?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stoner said:

the local governor would do well cleaning up pathum first. its a dump. 

I guess (I) we live in a better part of the Province.  I think it's pretty nice in Lat Sawai. I just wished they'd have brought the Light Green Sukhumvit line all the way to Klong 5 instead of stopping just past Klong 2 in Khu Khot.

55 minutes ago, AgMech Cowboy said:

I guess (I) we live in a better part of the Province.  I think it's pretty nice in Lat Sawai. I just wished they'd have brought the Light Green Sukhumvit line all the way to Klong 5 instead of stopping just past Klong 2 in Khu Khot.

take a drive along klong luang or klong sam near disney world. 

On 3/6/2023 at 2:53 AM, webfact said:

Some 1,500 people attended the rally and many of them were senior citizens.

Anutin said that Thailand was an aging society and the BJT was there for older folk.

He announced a whole bunch of BJT benefits' policies to help the over 60s so that they would not need to use their savings hard earned savings.

And to seal the deal, a party assistant will be along soon with some purple notes to ensure their voting choice...