Now heavy rain across middle Thailand and into Myanmar

steven100

Yeah, driving into BKK this morning the roads are still wet and decidedly slippy due to no rain for a while.

Amazingly I only saw one car in the ditch. 

Take care out on the roads people!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KhunLA said:

We'll take some of that down here ... ☂️

Thank you ... even heavy for about 1 minute, so solar panel cleaned again, for 2nd time this month ????

Looks like an annoying, but welcomed on/off drizzle the rest of the day.  I'll take it, as much better than the damn water bill we just got.

฿1228 ... that better be one productive garden.

• Sad 1

Middle Thailand....

Bit windy before midnight last night up here in Udon which usually presages rain but drier than a nun's chuff at daybreak, just cool and overcast. That's burning off now but nary a hint of any foontohk yet. Looks like even the mid-country wetness has mostly passed through.

notwetyet.jpg.81aa27b85102eed651cc14e6bf1ddcb9.jpg

2 hours ago, KhunLA said:

We'll take some of that down here ... ☂️

We did get some down, or up our way here in Pranburi, it was a quick 20 minute rain, dark clouds still but nothing else.  It is cool outside instead of humid and warm, so at least thats good.

28 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Thank you ... even heavy for about 1 minute, so solar panel cleaned again, for 2nd time this month ????

Looks like an annoying, but welcomed on/off drizzle the rest of the day.  I'll take it, as much better than the damn water bill we just got.

฿1228 ... that better be one productive garden.

Ouch, my water bill was 142 Baht, and we water the lawn and garden daily.  Have a few fruit trees, oranges, lime and a lemon as well as the tomatoes the misses is growing and the parsley. Roses are beautiful.  Just had to spray the damned coconut and guava trees for pesky worms.  

39 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Ouch, my water bill was 142 Baht, and we water the lawn and garden daily.  Have a few fruit trees, oranges, lime and a lemon as well as the tomatoes the misses is growing and the parsley. Roses are beautiful.  Just had to spray the damned coconut and guava trees for pesky worms.  

Don't mind watering the plants, fruits/veggies, lawn & pretty flowers ...

.... but the freakin 'dead'  compost ????