What you look for in a massage ?

I rarely go anymore but when I do, I have to have a five minute conversation of what I don´t want them to do.

No pushing on my vertibrae or standing on my back.

No tweeking my neck

No jerking my achilles

No pushing down on my feet with both their hands causing tendons to stretch

No pulling on my arms or legs

Jeez, several more just many things too old and too many surguries I guess

• Like 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL. I once visited Sri Lanka and was staying at an hotel with a massage service. Thought I might get a cute masseuse, but was disappointed when a blind man came to do the massage.

Did you let him? ????

23 hours ago, Adumbration said:

95% of the people working in Thai massage shops in tourist areas have no idea how to massage properly.  

Go to a blind massage clinic.  And massage with most elderly male guy in the shop.

150 baht per hour in Phuket town.  Customers almost exclusively elderly rich and middle class Thais.

You will need to book in advance.

Have you quit your night shift security guard job in Australia yet?  Or was that just part of your assumed identity for your paid poster gig?

I think you might mean 95% in Phuket. That figure is quite exaggerated as well. I was just there and had a 1/2 dozen foot and Thai massages and none were awful. In Bangkok I find most quite good but often go to three or four places I like the most.  

In the past I liked oil massage, but I don’t enjoy it anymore really.

Now I prefer Thai massage. Helps me relax my muscles, which is nice due to my desk job. Sometimes stiff back, neck, etc…

I don’t like massage from young girls, cause I doubt their skills.

Ladies 30+ can do well from my experience. I do appreciate a happy ending afterwards, so it’s best if the masseuse is a bit of a beauty.

22 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

No pushing on my vertibrae or standing on my back.

No tweeking my neck

I went for a massage specifically to get my spine walked on. That was the only thing about a massage that actually made me feel better.

I once had a misaligned neck and went to get my neck "krick krack" and the masseuse refused to do it.

2 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Do the massage? Of course, as I'd have had to pay regardless.

It's not as though he gave me a happy ending or anything like that.

I can't even let a man touch me let alone massage me. Quite a few times over the years in a store I have brushed salesmen off me for even touching my arm.

In Pattaya a few years back an Indian tailor grabbed me as I walked past his shop, I physically grabbed him and pushed him up against the wall.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

I can't even let a man touch me let alone massage me. Quite a few times over the years in a store I have brushed salesmen off me for even touching my arm.

In Pattaya a few years back an Indian tailor grabbed me as I walked past his shop, I physically grabbed him and pushed him up against the wall.

That doesn't sound healthy.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, NoshowJones said:

You need help

• Thumbs Up 1