Scavenger hunt and games

jdlancaster

As the title says I'm planning a scavenger hunt and some competitive games. A group of us will beheading to Pattaya. I'm gonna be facilitating the event. Each team member will find a girl of their choice on Friday night that will join them as their partner for Saturday's festivities. They will be pulling money together as a reward for each team if they win the event.

1. Any interesting ideas for items that can only be picked up in a single or only a few locations, difficult to find?

2. locations or activities that make sense for a selfie in lieu of something to get there?

3. Easy competitive activities? We already have go karts, bowling, chicken (in a pool), billiards, darts, and lazer tag as ideas.

TIA

• Sad 1

11 hours ago, Olmate said:

That was British Bulldog when I was a kid... not in a pool tho, 

Blimey, that sounds dangerous ????

I must have played the toned-down version which was basically like rugby with players trying to run through the ever-growing crowd to get to the safe zone. 

Ah, happy days though...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, realfunster said:

Blimey, that sounds dangerous ????

I must have played the toned-down version which was basically like rugby with players trying to run through the ever-growing crowd to get to the safe zone. 

Ah, happy days though...

Yes, ended up being banned in school play grounds along with many other fun n games????

20 hours ago, DJ54 said:

OP What is the money pool value… enough to get interest / enough for the assistant to be excited to win…

I'm guessing around 20 k, with the scavenger hunt being the biggest share of prize money split between 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. This is of course just a bonus above and beyond the usual payments for their time and companionship.

What are your thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...

OP - It would depend on if the games were being held in a public area or private area.

Like a couples bikini contest vs a wet t-shirt contest

Couple synchronized twerking

Blindfold the guys and rate the girls kissing

If you're going to have a meal you could have a biggest live lobster hunt (as it seems money isn't an issue)

Best boobs-under-glass selfie (use your imagination)

Kiss-a-cop selfie

Enjoy ????

Share some videos after please

Edited by mrwebb8825

On 3/23/2023 at 8:20 AM, Olmate said:

Yes, ended up being banned in school play grounds along with many other fun n games????

Yes, The cops were called in to our school, over that game, it got very violent, and one kid went to hospital with a broken arm.

Cops gave us all a telling off and a long peep talk in the main hall.

Seamed a lot of fun at the time.

but looking back, oh dear !!!!!!!!!! :1zgarz5:

Edited by quake

On 4/7/2023 at 8:02 PM, mrwebb8825 said:

OP - It would depend on if the games were being held in a public area or private area.

Like a couples bikini contest vs a wet t-shirt contest

Couple synchronized twerking

Blindfold the guys and rate the girls kissing

If you're going to have a meal you could have a biggest live lobster hunt (as it seems money isn't an issue)

Best boobs-under-glass selfie (use your imagination)

Kiss-a-cop selfie

Enjoy ????

Share some videos after please

Definitely private. Will rent a pool villa. Last time we came down we each brought 2 young female friends back for some fun in the pool. Good times were had by all.