Trump posts disturbing baseball bat photo with Alvin Bragg, threatens ‘death and destruction’

onthedarkside

26 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Yeah, don't forget that other Trump nothing burger served up to the dullards in Iowa back in 2016 "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?"

As evidenced by the Capitol riot, it's not Trump who's the danger, it's his dullards.

What Trump meant was his supporters are loyal to him, he didnt mean it literally, it was a figure of speech .

His "dullard" supporters realised this , just the "clever" opposition supporters didn't realise that

Edited by Mac Mickmanus
  • Sad 2
  • Love It 1

15 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

No idea why you are encouraged to post fake facts and abusive comments all the time. It makes a mockery of the concept of a world news discussion forum IMO.

But making the false claim "Funny is how bad trump was. trump---even before Covid hit---produced the worst economic performance in the US since Herbert Hoover in the 1930s."

And when challenged you back it up with data from the whole Trump presidency(including the  COVID19 period) which you say you exclude. It's just not an honest stance I'm afraid. Attacking someone you irrationally hate by using false facts and accusations is not beneficial.

The data is available online. That you don't like it doesn't make it false.

Because I previously worked as a hedge fund manager, I regularly entered the data into a spreadsheet. For the data released before I was born, I used historical tables. The BEA (Bureau of Economic Analysis) and the US Dept of Labor use the same data.

Unless you think people manipulated the data all the way back to WWII---even before trump was whelped---all in anticipation of disparaging trump in 2023, then you have no argument.

I posted charts from BEA and Labor. Facts are facts. trump was an abject failure. trump is a liar, but his Goobers buy into his constant lies. That's why it is a cult....devoid of reality.

In his "rally' at Wacko, TX, the bloated clown actually said, "I'm the most innocent man in the entire country".  Always superlatives with him.  Such a childish clown.

1 hour ago, Walker88 said:

In his "rally' at Wacko, TX, the bloated clown actually said, "I'm the most innocent man in the entire country".  Always superlatives with him.  Such a childish clown.

That isnt quite true , hear the full speech to understand the perspective where he states ...............well listen yourself 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

That isnt quite true , hear the full speech to understand the perspective where he states ...............well listen yourself 

I don't see how that changes the perspective. It is just as crazy as ever. He actually believes what he is saying! How does that video change the perspective? He says he is the most innocent man in America and his friends tell him that.

Edited by josephbloggs
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, josephbloggs said:

I don't see how that changes the perspective. It is just as crazy as ever. He actually believes what he is saying! How does that video change the perspective? He says he is the most innocent man in America and his friends tell him that.

He begins the sentence with "probably" and the preceding sentance states the depth of how much he has been investigated  

You need to listen to the whole paragraph to get an understanding of the context  rather than just picking out a few words from the paragraph

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/25/2023 at 3:05 PM, Walker88 said:

It is born out by data going back to before trump was born.

I know it hurts some trumpers delicate sensibilities to learn their messiah is a goofball failure, but it's igh time trumpers got acquainted with reality.

Worst economic performance since Herbert Hoover, and he did that by running up $7,800,000,000,000 in new National Debt.

Just like in his personal business, trump is an abject failure...as a businessman, POTUS, father, husband, man.

National Debt up 6.7T under Trump with 4.2T of that in Covid year 1 (2020).

https://www.statista.com/statistics/187867/public-debt-of-the-united-states-since-1990/

At least try and post the truth. 

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, pomchop said:

So if they have found nothing illegal in the investigations he doesn't need to get his panties in a knot over possible pending indictments or beg his moron supporters to protest or grift more $$....the legal system will ultimately decide what if any criminal charges will be filled and if they are, a jury...not donald trump or his cult will hear / see the evidence and decide if he is guilty or innocent.  Co equal branches of govt:  Executive, Legislative and Judiciary.  And I would bet if the verdict is guilty it will be the same old attacks and the same tired old why is everyone picking on little donnie BS.

It must be tough to try and defend a person like Trump but i guess that is some kind of strong kool aide the cult gulps down.

It is quite easy, when  people cannot understand full paragraphs and just pick a few words out of sentences and they need things explained to them

Its not difficult at all

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mac Mickmanus said:

It is quite easy, when  people cannot understand full paragraphs and just pick a few words out of sentences and they need things explained to them

Its not difficult at all

If you drink enough of the kool aide i suppose it is not difficult to see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, USEpat said:

Trump is a smart insider who knows how the political game is played.  He was part of it, contributing to both sides as a real estate developer and solicited by both sides for support.  He knows what can be bought and influenced.  As a result, Trump scares the <deleted> out of all the politicians and hangers on who feed at the government trough and who have for decades.  He's an existential threat. 

So, the threatened worked to take him out from the get-go with made up accusations, innuendo and false claims - many of which were created or amplified by government agencies and agents.  The opposed didn't launch a "loyal opposition," but a "resistance."  They didn't offer alternatives or compromise, but literally tore up his proposals and opinions. 

Is Trump a showman who deals in hyperbole? Sure.  Is he a little paranoid and defensive?  Sure.  Does he do everything by-the-book? Nope.  Is Trump a paragon of morality? Nope, but neither were Roosevelt,  Kennedy, Clinton or most other powerful, monied men.  Is Trump being constantly attacked with <deleted> by an entrenched bureaucracy scared of losing their power, money and influence?  You bet.

Two observations:  In New York City, in the 1980s when Trump was a mere developer, the City could not get the Wollman and Lasker ice skating rinks in Central Park fixed it seemed forever.  Trump stepped in and got them fixed in weeks. 

I've worked for CEOs of Fortune 200 companies.  Their personalities and approach is strikingly similar to Trump.  Partly for effect and partly from supercharged egos that fuel their success.  I never liked all the aspects of a CEO's personality or supported everything they did, but they knew how to get things done. 

I kinda liked low unemployment, particularly for blacks and browns, low inflation, less BS and more decisiveness (albeit with a wee bit too much "me, me, me").  Ever tried to get a visa for someone or go through the legitimate U.S. Immigration process?  I have.  And after those experiences, watching tens of thousands walking across the U.S. border with no checks and with consequence whatsoever kinda pisses me off.

Violent rhetoric, outrageous personal attacks and baseless lies aren't unique in American politics, but the kind of nonsense being seen now hasn't been common for more than 150 years. 

Have a nice day.

I liked your comment very much it was very well articulated.

So whats your thoughts on the far left’s accusations about the Louisville Slugger bat photo?

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Even his own lawyer says this, and he used the term Rhetoric as well as He couldnt say much as he wasn't a Trump PR person...tell me now who else is back peddling.....So in his view only a PR person could defend or condemn the post.......back peddling rapidly. To take it one step further and from what others are saying:

As many legal experts pointed out over the weekend, threatening a prosecutor is a crime in New York.

Trump Lawyer Admits His Client's Threatening Baseball Bat Post Was A Bad Call | HuffPost Latest News

“I’m not his social media consultant,” Tacopina said. “I think that was an ill-advised post that one of his social media people put up, and he quickly took down when he realized the rhetoric and the photo that was attached to it.”

“I’m not going to defend or, or condemn anything regarding social media,” Tacopina continued. “I’m not a Trump PR person.”

I was hoping to hear his thought’s actually !

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, riclag said:

I was hoping to hear his thought’s actually !

Lol, so no one else can post, as usual you have lost the plot of a forum. PM him if you want his thoughts with no one else using your post...

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Lol, so no one else can post, as usual you have lost the plot of a forum. PM him if you want his thoughts with no one else using your post...

What is it with you , 

I didnt say you couldn’t post!