Trump posts disturbing baseball bat photo with Alvin Bragg, threatens ‘death and destruction’

onthedarkside

Trump posts a benign photo of him holding sporting equipment - the left lose their minds.

If Trump held up Bragg's severed head, that would be fine with you guys, right? Rhetorical question. Yes that happened with KG and she was supported and admired for it. Now is not the time for the people that cheered Griffin's gruesome and disturbing image promoting violence against the leader of the free world to start getting in a huff about this nothing burger.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1

15 hours ago, Walker88 said:

It is born out by data going back to before trump was born.

I know it hurts some trumpers delicate sensibilities to learn their messiah is a goofball failure, but it's igh time trumpers got acquainted with reality.

Worst economic performance since Herbert Hoover, and he did that by running up $7,800,000,000,000 in new National Debt.

Just like in his personal business, trump is an abject failure...as a businessman, POTUS, father, husband, man.

No idea why you are encouraged to post fake facts and abusive comments all the time. It makes a mockery of the concept of a world news discussion forum IMO.

But making the false claim "Funny is how bad trump was. trump---even before Covid hit---produced the worst economic performance in the US since Herbert Hoover in the 1930s."

And when challenged you back it up with data from the whole Trump presidency(including the  COVID19 period) which you say you exclude. It's just not an honest stance I'm afraid. Attacking someone you irrationally hate by using false facts and accusations is not beneficial.

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Re: Trump is seeking a rematch against President Biden in 2024 and previously used heated language ahead of actual violence — most notoriously on Jan. 6, 2021, when he told thousands of supporters to march on the Capitol and “fight like hell” to prevent certification of Biden’s Electoral College win, which they proceeded to do by smashing into the building and battling with police.

Total misinformation, both in content and context.

Read the full text of his speech that day.

Not a fan of Trump's tweets and antics, but give me Trump's booming America over Biden’s recession America any day! 

• Sad 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Trump posts a benign photo of him holding sporting equipment - the left lose their minds.

If Trump held up Bragg's severed head, that would be fine with you guys, right? Rhetorical question. Yes that happened with KG and she was supported and admired for it. Now is not the time for the people that cheered Griffin's gruesome and disturbing image promoting violence against the leader of the free world to start getting in a huff about this nothing burger.

Did Trump mention the word baseball at any time? Was he headed out to play baseball? Those of us who are capable of finding nuance are compelled to look for it. In Trump's case one only needs a keen sense of hearing. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Walker88 said:

You cannot possibly be that....well, the word would get this deleted.

trump is a crying little baby, a clown, a traitor, and trying to get his Goobers to do his wetwork for him.

Perhaps you've been manipulated by the clown.

You left out serial tweeter, antagonist, and .....well I could add plenty more.

8 hours ago, Walker88 said:

trump is a crying little baby, a clown, a traitor, and trying to get his Goobers to do his wetwork for him.

Perhaps you've been manipulated by the clown.

He is an actor.

These are all "staged fake performances" designed to manipulate people.

And it's highly effective. 

Millions of people are being manipulated. 

15 hours ago, SunnyinBangrak said:

Yeah, don't forget that other Trump nothing burger served up to the dullards in Iowa back in 2016 "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?"

As evidenced by the Capitol riot, it's not Trump who's the danger, it's his dullards.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Yeah, don't forget that other Trump nothing burger served up to the dullards in Iowa back in 2016 "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?"

As evidenced by the Capitol riot, it's not Trump who's the danger, it's his dullards.

The dullards would be a lot less dangerous if they didn't have someone leading them and pointing them at targets.   

• Like 1