Kind man, good heart, take care me family me, give me everything

Shop mak

Best reply? I take my time. I will be checking you out, vetting your worthiness, and determining if you are a real gem. This process could take years. We need to spend real time together. I am a real man, and real men do not make decisions online. A cup of coffee first and 30 minutes. Period. Then a date. Then we shall see.

So, if you are in a big hurry, for a big payoff, I am definitely not your guy. 

Edited by spidermike007

15 hours ago, Shop mak said:

Possibly yes, the number of women who have the same standard profile or messages they send ... Someone once said, thai women only love money. Of course we know that is incorrect, but the numbers of atm chasers or gold diggers are at a all time high.

Talked with a few women in uniform of different type. Refreshing. When they themselves earn 20-35k, not a word about money or take care me family me.

In Real Life are way better, but not many well paid gov.workers in tourist cities.

What the hell do you think they are after??? If they wanted a boyfriend who they found sexy and wanted to be with they would not be talking to some old duffer on a crappy dating website. Of course most of them are atm chasers... thats why they are there, and 95% of them are the same.

Its a lot of desperate Thai women (and men) looking for some easy money by sleeping with a farang. They will grin and bare it, some more than others, but its not exactly something most enjoy and they certainly would not be doing it with some old farang if they did not need/want the money.

Just remember they are not shagging you because they find you in anyway attractive... they are shagging you because you are paying them... if you dont pay them they will not <deleted> you...

• Thumbs Up 1

I can marry young, hot delivery guy and live in fan room and my kids end up being delivery guys in fan room with me or marry old guy and live in a nice home, kids go to university and take care of me when nice old man dies. That's a tough one...