A twist in the case of the kidnapped and murdered Chinese student

webfact

11 hours ago, save the frogs said:

and what was the thai bar girl's involvement exactly? bizarre. 

If you read the Khaosod story, she sounds like the brains of the operation. Of course, the three Chinese men could be trying to leave her holding the bag.

Iff you read the whole story you anderstand.

i'm glad for those 3 to get the dead penalty , they deserve nothing less.

And the 19 year kareoke chick, put her on a plane to china and let her get the same punishment. 

You see her yesterday walk, <deleted>ting herself hahahahaha. Yes,,  her  free life as 19 year old is over...

Justice is done...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Drake said:

If you read the Khaosod story, she sounds like the brains of the operation. Of course, the three Chinese men could be trying to leave her holding the bag.

she was the mastermind?

my guesses were:

- she drove the getaway car or

- she made sure the murderers were well-fed

On 4/5/2023 at 4:05 AM, ukrules said:

I must have missed the part where they explain the real motive, what exactly was it again if not to get the money?

"...the real motive, what exactly was it again..."

Retaliation for the girl's refusing to have sex with one of them.

• Haha 1

On 4/5/2023 at 6:45 AM, TheFishman1 said:

It’s amazing how that red notice works. They caught all the Chinese very quickly on the other hand. They can’t catch one kid that’s out in the open the red bowl kid is amazing Tit

The Notices work when there is co-operation between the two countries involved; if the country that the subject of the notice is located in isn't interested in working with the Thai authorities it's hard cheese.

It's also worth bearing in mind that there's a huge difference between an extradition/Red Notice detention for a brutal, sadistic kidnapping and murder and a traffic accident causing death.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

33 minutes ago, Zapitapi said:

The official and only correct abbreviation is CPC..a quick search would easily show u that..its like if ur name is mike and i would call u muck..u know knowledge is king..get some:) 

The Collins Dictionary (as a quick search easily revealed to me) defines CCP as the  Chinese Communist Party. I'll not argue with that.

https://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/ccp

On 4/5/2023 at 6:45 AM, TheFishman1 said:

It’s amazing how that red notice works. They caught all the Chinese very quickly on the other hand. They can’t catch one kid that’s out in the open the red bowl kid is amazing Tit

They only catch them, if and when they want to catch them. They never wanted to catch the Red bull guy. Always remember, anyone worth over 250 million baht here is above the law. Billionaires? Any and all laws. 

not disputing what Joke saying but wondering how he arrived at such conclusions?

I am yet to meet a bar girl  who can follow basic 3 words instructions let alone to  mastermind kidnapping and knowing which app to use to call China or to speal fluent enough english or chinese to communicate it all so well.

On 4/5/2023 at 2:00 PM, BangkokReady said:

Ransome definitely sounds more likely.  Then when they saw the relationship angle they thought they could sell that to put people off the scent of Chinese organised crime.

I mean, he followed her to Thailand with two friends to ask her out, then when she said no they kidnapped, tortured and killed her?

I'm tending to not believe a single word the murder gang say, there's a shiny bullet waiting for each of them in China anyway.

They will have their day in the sports stadium one day soon.

4 minutes ago, ukrules said:

I'm tending to not believe a single word the murder gang say, there's a shiny bullet waiting for each of them in China anyway.

They will have their day in the sports stadium one day soon.

Are the press any more reliable though?