What the hell is wrong with these Russians?

bob smith

4 minutes ago, bob smith said:

I almost scolded the little brat when i saw him jumping up on the table.

its a disgrace and im going to put in a formal complaint with the head of jurisitic. 

Better to remain anonymous, or the young "Wagner Wannabe" might hit you with his plastic stick.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, bob smith said:

I almost scolded the little brat when i saw him jumping up on the table.

its a disgrace and im going to put in a formal complaint with the head of jurisitic. 

Had a similar experience with a Russian kid (approx 5-6) running down the condo corridor shouting/screaming a couple of times a day then 1 day I got in the lift with the family & it was very obvious that the kid had mental problems (am guessing autism but I’m no expert).

Not easy for parents of any nationality to control a kid like that. 

Lucky we never heard a peep from them before 9am or after 9pm.

Edited by Mike Teavee
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, bob smith said:

In my building in Bangkok, that has been very effective (not that we really have had many issues). Results depend on the management and fellow owners/residents. If your place is full of airbnb rentals vs long term owner/occupiers then you might not get much satisfaction if most are just very short term rentals.

2 minutes ago, FarAway said:

About the sudden onset of hate on the average Russian human being since the war and the hypocrisy of the people who now hate all Russians but never hated the average US-American for their tens of illegal wars? 

Sudden hate??? Your avin a larf guvnor!

their appalling behavior has been evident in Thailand for many, many years. 

Edited by bob smith
  • Sad 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, sqwakvfr said:

False Equivocation? So since Colin Powell and George Bush lied to justify the Iraq War then all Americans are liars?  Not a fan of Russians but they are not all the same.  Yes I am American and i have encountered people who do not like me because of my nationality.  This stereotyping happens to just about everyone.  

No, I do not blame the average American for that.

As I do not blame the average Russian for the RU-UA war.

But I can clearly see the mass manipulation working on the average Joe. It is undeniable that the hate on average Russians just went up worldwide, everywhere, and can clearly be seen on this Forum.

When USA are "playing war", no one is reacting like that.

What is the difference? Just the media coverage.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, FarAway said:

No, I do not blame the average American for that.

As I do not blame the average Russian for the RU-UA war.

But I can clearly see the mass manipulation working on the average Joe. It is undeniable that the hate on average Russians just went up worldwide, everywhere, and can clearly be seen on this Forum.

When USA are "playing war", no one is reacting like that.

What is the difference? Just the media coverage.

Hey FarAway, what rhymes with offal? ????

31 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Yeah but in all fairness who in their right mind would wear a Russian T shirt if not a Russian. 

Anyone from one of the former satellite countries? Any Russia-speaker. HesusChistophen folks - can you make more assumptions? 

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, bob smith said:

No. But if you were wearing an england shirt and spoke english in an english accent then I would consider you english. 

do you get it? The kid was wearing a russian national team shirt and spoke russian.

do i really need to spell all this out for you??

Yes. All assumptions on your part. 

• Like 1

Don't like Russians much since my one and only "all-Inn" holiday in Turkey. That was in 1986, the next year loads of these resorts banned Russians because of their behavior.

Americans I don't like since my Uni years in 1978, fake people and uneducated.

• Haha 2

41 minutes ago, Wobblybob said:

Yeah but in all fairness who in their right mind would wear a Russian T shirt if not a Russian. 

Do you not see Thais wearing shirts that have vulgarity written on them? I do. I see older women wearing t-shirts with words only a nasty sailor would use. 

You ever stop to think that someone might have given him the shirt as a gift? Or maybe it was second-hand and that's all the parents could afford?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Pmbkk said:

You started a thread only a few hours ago entitled:

Looking to buy a Ukrainian Football Shirt. Any suggestions?

I'll leave others to make their own minds up on your comments....  !!!

Well, exactly as I thought. Thank you for confirming the obvious. 

I am curious on which enemy image bob smith will copy from the media next.

Maybe people who are paying with cash, because everyone who does not use CBDCs is a criminal?  I am taking bets! 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1