King Charles' coronation balcony line-up revealed in full: No Harry, Meghan or Prince Andrew

1 minute ago, proton said:

Not Scottish so not their king, occupier king the friend of pedos everywhere, partly why Saville was untouchable, here was another. Not my king, or his disgusting wife my Queen. From the Guardian:

Friendship with Prince Charles made paedophile bishop Peter Ball 'impregnable

King James VI of Scotland also became King James I of England....

I think your ageing gray cells are taking its toll on you..........????

Go out and get some fresh air, instead of spending your time reading about paedo's, well, unless that is your thing....:whistling:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, proton said:

Poll is not a vote, everyone thought the plebs would vote for the EU! They will continue to lose support when the vile one is crowned Queen, that's just rubbing the publics nose in it. 

Why do you say Camilla is vile?

19 minutes ago, proton said:

plebeian, also spelled Plebian, Latin Plebs, plural Plebes, member of the general citizenry in ancient Rome as opposed to the privileged patrician class. The distinction was probably originally based on wealth and influence

You may not have noticed but that was a couple of thousand years ago.

8 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Why do you say Camilla is vile?

You may not have noticed but that was a couple of thousand years ago.

Adulterer and home wrecker who would not leave another womans husband alone even on his honeymoon. Diana only played away a long time after Mr Tampax and his dominatrix . Harry might be a twit but he was right about her. Yesterday in the publics mind, not 2000

Edited by proton
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, transam said:

King James VI of Scotland also became King James I of England....

I think your ageing gray cells are taking its toll on you..........????

Go out and get some fresh air, instead of spending your time reading about paedo's, well, unless that is your thing....:whistling:

The old smear tactic lol, it's a fact the Charles was taken in by Sir Jimmy Saville the most prolific pedophile in British history and that his close friendship helped prevent his arrest and conviction, as well as Charles defence of the other prolific child rapist Bishop Ball. Has he ever apologised? has he hell because he does not really care about anyone else except that woman. He's weak and pathetic with some very odd friends and beliefs, very like Edward the 8th. Of course not forgetting his great friendship with another (alleged) abuser of young boys -Louis Mountbatten.

Edited by proton

3 minutes ago, proton said:

Adulterer and home wrecker who would not leave another womans husband alone even on his honeymoon. Diana only played away a long time after Mr Tampax and his dominatrix . Harry might be a twit but he was right about her. Yesterday in the publics mind, not 2000

I suspect that he was persuaded to marry Diana even though he loved Camilla.

Have you any idea what the divorce rate is in the UK?

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/most-divorces-london-uk-census-data-b1062398.html

The divorce rate in the United Kingdom is estimated at 42 per cent, with many believing these rates have increased in recent years.

Unreasonable behaviour is the number one reason for divorce in the UK, with adultery being responsible for around 14 per cent of marriage breakups.

I very much doubt that Camilla is or ever was a homewrecker and many UK marriages have ended in divorce through adultery, including mine and perhaps many other peoples living here in Thailand.

My current Thai wife who I have known for 30 years next month and been married to for 23 years, Did NOT wreck my marriage as I managed that all on my own.

You seem to have a particular hatred for Camilla. I wonder why?

Is your married life so much "holier" than anybody else's?

I have friends in the UK who are still married for the first time and friends who are on their 2nd or 3 wives.

Does that make some of them 100% right and the others 100% wrong?

Why are you not blaming Anne and Andrew for being divorced, but only Charles and Camilla.

As for Harry, have you forgotten his brother William, who also went through the same trauma as Harry.

He doesn't seem to have written any books blaming his father or his family for the divorce. He just gets on with his marriage, his job and his life.

1 hour ago, proton said:

as well as France

Yep, the French just LURVE ol' Macron, their presidential Head Of State, don't they, as they go skipping up and down their boulevards en masse and in states of unbridled ecstasy fulsomely singing his praises to the very highest heavens as being the very best thing since sliced bread in democratic pension reform!

But maybe just a few of them are secretly longing for the clock to be turned back 231 years???????

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/monarchy-abolished-in-france

Edited by OJAS

10 minutes ago, Daffy D said:

Even he might have been preferable. The fondness and supplication of the British working class for their unelected heads of state, who are only that, not because they are the most suitable, but only by who their parents are is amazing. Like a beaten and staved dog who keeps going back to it's abusing owner. ????

Edited by proton
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, proton said:

The old smear tactic lol, it's a fact the Charles was taken in by Sir Jimmy Saville the most prolific pedophile in British history and that his close friendship helped prevent his arrest and conviction, as well as Charles defence of the other prolific child rapist Bishop Ball. Has he ever apologised? has he hell because he does not really care about anyone else except that woman. He's weak and pathetic with some very odd friends and beliefs, very like Edward the 8th. Of course not forgetting his great friendship with another (alleged) abuser of young boys -Louis Mountbatten.

So was everyone else taken in by J.S, don't single out the King just because you are envious of folk that have a better life than you....

Yes, you have a strange hobby.....????

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, transam said:

So was everyone else taken in by J.S, don't single out the King just because you are envious of folk that have a better life than you....

Yes, you have a strange hobby.....????

Nobody is envious of him- he's got to live with that hag Camilla, serve him right. Fancy getting into bed with that lump every night. How many were taken in, not by one notorious pedo, but three? not counting his abusing pathetic brother of course.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, proton said:

Even he might have been preferable. The fondness and supplication of the British working class for their unelected heads of state, who are only that, not because they are the most suitable, but only by who their parents are is amazing. Like a beaten and staved dog who keeps going back to it's abusing owner. ????

What a load of cobblers.

Dismissing millions of people, just because you hate one person.

They have just as much right to their feelings and opinions as you do.

You will see that on Coronation Day. I expect that you will be well outnumbered.

32 minutes ago, proton said:

Nobody is envious of him- he's got to live with that hag Camilla, serve him right. Fancy getting into bed with that lump every night. How many were taken in, not by one notorious pedo, but three? not counting his abusing pathetic brother of course.

Many years ago my Mum taught me that if you cannot say any good of a person, then don't say anything.

Reading your posts, my Mum was right.

I can understand that YOU don't like Camilla, but there is no need for personal insults such as you spout on this thread.

Edited by billd766
corrected some bad spelling
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, proton said:

I think you have a problem, now, even slagging off the Kings ageing wife.

You should get a grip chap, you don't like girls, and now you're putting old ladies down...

Very strange indeed......:unsure:

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, billd766 said:

What a load of cobblers.

Dismissing millions of people, just because you hate one person.

They have just as much right to their feelings and opinions as you do.

You will see that on Coronation Day. I expect that you will be well outnumbered.

Many years ago my Mum taught me that if you cannot say any good of a person, then don't say anything.

Reading your posts, mu Mum was right.

I can understand that YOU don't like Camilla, but there is no need for personal insults such as you spout on this thread.

Some things need hating, Camilla is one of them Meghan is another, better to keep your mum out of it, they all had daft sayings.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Some things need hating, Camilla is one of them Meghan is another, better to keep your mum out of it, they all had daft sayings.

Why do you "hate" Camilla, what has she done to you...............?   :huh:

• Like 1

Nothing needs hating at all.

If YOU don't like, then skip over the post and ignore it.

On 4/8/2023 at 3:33 PM, quake said:

That's great no Ginger Nut, Megdusa, or the sex case.

Three cheers for King Charles.

Well done. :thumbsup:

Did you know that Charles used to be a ginger nut? 

I didn't, but the palace recently released a photo of him as a toddler and he sure looks ginger to me.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/king-charles-shares-poignant-childhood-26507958

Charles and queen.jpg

• Haha 1

There simply is no more room for hierarchies built on peoples family's thinking and acting as if they are above the rest of humanity. These tyrants actually used to think, until not that long ago, that they were appointed by God to rule over the 'lower orders' These two are the best argument for a republic for a long time.

• Sad 3

2 minutes ago, proton said:

There simply is no more room for hierarchies built on peoples family's thinking and acting as if they are above the rest of humanity. These tyrants actually used to think, until not that long ago, that they were appointed by God to rule over the 'lower orders' These two are the best argument for a republic for a long time.

Tell us about Camilla, that brought on your hatred.....? 

• Thumbs Up 2

1 hour ago, proton said:

Aging, conniving adulteress wife who deserves a slagging off. The expensive PR for her over the past 20 odd years has only worked on the feeble minded and the boot lickers, anyone with an ounce of decency still thinks she's despicable.

You seem to have acquired the knack of insulting anybody who disagrees with you, let alone millions of Brits who think and act differently to you.   

That, at least on this thread would only be you.

You still have not explained why you HATE Camilla so much. What has she ever done to you?

I have my own opinion of Diana but I keep it to myself.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, OJAS said:

Yep, the French just LURVE ol' Macron, their presidential Head Of State, don't they, as they go skipping up and down their boulevards en masse and in states of unbridled ecstasy fulsomely singing his praises to the very highest heavens as being the very best thing since sliced bread in democratic pension reform!

But maybe just a few of them are secretly longing for the clock to be turned back 231 years???????

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/monarchy-abolished-in-france

You're right. Just a few - less than 1 in 5 - French nationals support the return of the monarchy.

https://www.bva-group.com/sondages/les-francais-et-la-monarchie/

16 hours ago, proton said:

You seem to have a thing about the old bat ????

After reading your abusive attacks on the UK Royals, especially Camilla, I have asked you a few times why the attack on Camilla, with no response/reply.

I must now conclude that you are just a "baiter", looking for attention for your keyboard dribbling. Very sad indeed............:ermm:

• Thumbs Up 1